Failed to connect to device?

Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm in General

page 1 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to
Tom_Administrator
OP

Failed to connect to device?

I. When you see below window and failed to connect to your device, try these steps:

1. Unlock or awake your device

2. Check the network connection of your device

3. Initiate AirDroid on your device

And then click “Reconnect” on the web page to try connect again.

II. If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer is under a LAN(Local Area Network), you may try connect to your device by sign in with IP address.

How to: Visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.

[/b]

[/b]

III. If your device and computer are not under a LAN(Local Area Network) then the connecting process may take a while. If you are not sure it times out, try reconnect again.

[/b]

Update (2013/05/28):
We read every comment here and on Google Play about the connection issue. It's a top priority for our product team to solve it. The updates coming in the following months will focus on improving connection reliability. Thanks.
Tom_Administrator
cooltech786

Title

I tried reconnecting 100 times in 3rd option but no luck.
cooltech786
SamLehman617

Title

Tried using the Uni computer to Log in, no luck.Do organisation computers block AirDroid?
SamLehman617
ysun

Title

Not to 100 times yet, but may start counting...
ysun
penelope

Title

this last update is a TOTAL FAIL. so unstable, totally useless!!!!
penelope
Cindefuckarella

Title

Yes, having major issues since I updated. Any word on when a new update will be out to fix? I use airdroid everyday.
Cindefuckarella
rvrfranek

Title

Hello I use Airdroid since a long time and everything was OK
But today update make connexion fail every times
rvrfranek
borisminxy

Title

Today 5/22/13 i updated to airdroid2 on my phone and then went to log on to the web and will not connect just like everyone else did. what's going on? i liked using this but if something don't work i will move on just like the rest of us will. i can only hope this works soon.
borisminxy
borisminxy

Title

I fixed it. Somehow the update turned of my Wi-Fi setting in the Config Network. So I turn it on and bam i'm working again!
borisminxy
Tone

Title

Same problem like the others. After the update Airdroid does not connect. Accept, after a 3 reboots of the device and the laptop.
Tone
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235031

Latest Member: Leon1965too

Online: 49