Failed to connect to device?

Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm in General

page 2 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to
leckery54

Title

After the update, it only connects when my laptop & phone are on the same WLAN. It will no longer connect over 3G, which really blows since I only use this at work...where I'm not allowed to connect to the WiFi with a personal device, of course. :((
leckery54
mercury202

Title

typed in the 192....#, & now get this error msg:

This webpage is not availableThe webpage at" http://192.168.1............/"[/b] might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 103 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.
mercury202
Nick255

Title

Just updated and it won't connect now. Used to be easy. I think there's a screw-up.
Nick255
RespectPublic007

Title

После последнего обновления перестал подключаться к ПК, если удается подключить, поиск телефона не работает, в приложении функция включена, исправьте пожалуйста
RespectPublic007
rvrfranek

Title

Today I try connect my phone with his IP adress 192.168.0.13:888 and it works but only in light mode
At right bottom of page a message : go to web.airdroid.com to go to the full version
And here I try to scan qrcode and it fails every times
In past version we could type a password
rvrfranek
migigi

Title

He instalado esta nueva versión.No funciona.
La aplicación no reconoce el dispositivo.
migigi
sterfry71

Title

Can connect only via ip but no success with "web.airdroid.com"
sterfry71
Gga_galaxy2

Title

continua dando problema! atualizou ontem e hoje quando fui usar deu problema. porque ?!
Gga_galaxy2
EMC

Title

Why do we have to unlock the device? We used to be able to control REMOTELY. I can't get too remote if I can touch the phone. =)
Is it a new Android restriction? Or was this ability removed on purpose?

Please, would be great to leave my phone in the car (as I must at work), and access it via an unrestricted workstation. (you figure out their security policies...)

AD Lover
EMC
cooltech786

Title

Hello Tom, Please comment on this problem. If no one is responding from Airdroid team then what is the benefit of having support forum...
cooltech786
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 42