[Improve AirDroid] Help Us Improve AirMirror for Samsung!

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 pm in AirDroid News

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Carlo Vaiani

AirMirror not working on Note 4 Lollipop 5.0.1

Device model: Note 4 SM-N910F
Android version: 5.0.1
ROM: Stock Rom (LRX22C.N9105_5.0.1_0022)
Rooted? Yes
Root Manager: SuperSu
AirDroid Win 3.1.3 on Windows 8.1 x64
Logs and exceptions
AirDroid App:
files.zip
(4.06 KB) Downloaded 235 times

AirDroid Win: none available with current date
Carlo Vaiani
jim.neuer

Re: [Improve AirDroid] Help Us Improve AirMirror for Samsung!

Device model:SM-G900T
Android version 5.11
ROM : Stock (Stock Rom)
Rooted? No
Root Manager not rooted
Logs and exceptions in AirDroid Win/Mac and AirDroid App

my phone logs were not listed, per attachment 3 screen shots though I did not find the exact path you have listed. I found down two external sd paths the mapping .../external sd/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files location.show three paths. Not sure if this is relavent.

please advise.

/sdcard/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files
RemoteInput.log and AirMirror.log (You may not get this log)
Coffee wrote:Since the first release of AirMirror, we’ve received tons of feedback every day, which urged us to make AirMirror support more and more devices. We heard your voice, and kept improving. So, here comes Samsung devices!

In AirDroid v3.1.3, most Samsung devices with official ROM can use AirMirror! (root required, Android 4.0+)

We’ve tested AirMirror with Note 2, Note 3, S3, S4, S5 and AirMirror works well on these devices! But due to different ROMs, network environment, different Root managers and many other factors, some Samsung device may not be supported. And we need you to help us test it out!

If you can’t use AirMirror with your Samsung device, please reply with the following information and attach the logs and exceptions as a zip file to help us troubleshoot.

Required:
Device model (e.g. S6 SM-G925F)
Android version (e.g. 5.1.0)
ROM (Stock Rom)
Rooted? (Yes or No)
Root Manager (e.g. SuperSu)
Logs and exceptions in AirDroid Win/Mac and AirDroid App

Optional:
Screenshot of the error message

How to get logs and exceptions
Win:
Right click on AirDroid icon > Properties > click Open File Location > logs and exception.

Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library.

Phone:
/sdcard/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files
RemoteInput.log and AirMirror.log (You may not get this log)

How to attach files in this forum
Scroll down, click Full Editor > Attach files > Choose File, select the zip file and click Place inline when it uploaded successfully, click Submit (please attach a .zip or .rar file).

Attachments
Android_exceptions_3.PNG
Android_exceptions_2.PNG
Android_exceptions.PNG
Exception20150727.zip
(4.97 KB) Downloaded 205 times
20150801log.zip
(2.11 MiB) Downloaded 210 times
jim.neuer
Женя Георгиева

Required:
Device model S4 GT-I9505
Android version 5.0.1
ROM (Stock Rom) I9505XXUHOD7 Build Number LRX22C.I9505XXUHOD7
Rooted? Yes
Root Manager SuperSu
Logs and exceptions in AirDroid Win and AirDroid App
WIN.zip
(488.97 KB) Downloaded 226 times

Files_downloaded_by_AirDroid.zip
(1.11 KB) Downloaded 239 times

Optional:
Screenshot in web.airdroid not working too...

Device model Note3 SM-N9005
Android version 5.0
ROM (Stock Rom)N9005XXUGBOB6
Rooted? Yes
Root Manager SuperSu
Logs and exceptions in AirDroid Win and AirDroid App
Женя Георгиева
LoneWolf

S5 SM-G900H

Device model: S5 (SM-G900H)
Android version: 5.0 Lollipop
ROM: Stock Rom (Baseband version: G900HXXU1BOB1; Kernel version: 3.10.9-4738571; Build no.: LRX21T.G900HXXU1BOF1; KNOX version: KNOX 2.3)
Rooted? Yes
Root Manager: SuperSu Free v2.46 (Chainfire) - SuperSU grants access to Airdroid, but still the connection problem (screenshot).

[sizeimg=358x628]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Airdroid%20Error(1).png[/sizeimg]
LoneWolf
LoneWolf

[classquote=item-user-modify][uid=68082][/uid]Device model: S5 (SM-G900H)
Android version: 5.0 Lollipop
ROM: Stock Rom (Baseband version: G900HXXU1BOB1; Kernel version: 3.10.9-4738571; Build no.: LRX21T.G900HXXU1BOF1; KNOX version: KNOX 2.3)
Rooted? Yes
Root Manager: SuperSu Free v2.46 (Chainfire) - SuperSU grants access to Airdroid, but still the connection problem (screenshot).

[sizeimg=358x628]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Airdroid%20Error(1).png[/sizeimg][/classquote]Sorry, no "Attach files" option available....
LoneWolf
aleksi.vanttinen

[classquote=item-user-modify][uid=64057][/uid]Device model GT-8190N
Android version Kitkat 4.4.4
ROM Cyanogenmod 11.0
Rooted? Yes
Root Manager # Superuser

[i][b]random high cpu usage, it was 15% all the time on AMD 8 cores with airmirror on, sometimes yes sometimes not[/b][/i]... don't know if the time of connection is the culprit.
1) Then, airmirror is slow, sluggish... I think that on USB the control speed must be drastically improved.
2) It never turns off the screen for the usual stand-by (as Mobizen does)
3) Airmirror always disconnects if you keep it running a long time in background without interacting...

here I attach my Exception and dll log files
thank youAttachments[sizeimg=7x10]http://forums.airdroid.com/styles/airdroid/imageset/icon_topic_attach.gif[/sizeimg] [url=http://forums.airdroid.com/download/file.php?id=174]20150619.zip[/url](37.36 KB) Downloaded 8 times[sizeimg=7x10]http://forums.airdroid.com/styles/airdroid/imageset/icon_topic_attach.gif[/sizeimg] [url=http://forums.airdroid.com/download/file.php?id=173]Exception20150619.zip[/url](2.84 KB) Downloaded 6 times [/classquote]High CPU usage happens when you're in AirMirror, and start typing something into your phone using your computer keyboard. Before typing anything, CPU load is low, but the secont you type something, CPU load goes up and stays up until you exit the entire AirDroid program. Closing the AirMirror window doesn't help.
aleksi.vanttinen
aleksi.vanttinen

Uhh I don't know what happened to the formatting of that last post. It was supposed to be a reply to an earlier post, especially to the high CPU usage. High CPU usage happens when you're in AirMirror, and start typing something into your phone using your computer keyboard. Before typing anything, CPU load is low, but the secont you type something, CPU load goes up and stays up until you exit the entire AirDroid program. Closing the AirMirror window doesn't help.
aleksi.vanttinen
Mike Davis

[sizeimg=20x20]http://forums.airdroid.com/styles/airdroid/template/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/abcde3.gif[/sizeimg]
Mike Davis
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 17