[New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 am in AirDroid News

page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
Legs

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

Since Android 4.4, Google has restricted the access permission to the external SD card. Managing files in external SD card becomes a tough task.

However, the Android 5.0 restored the functionality of SD card again. Google still loves SD Card Image And now, with AirDroid v3.1.5, you can manage files in external SD card with AirDroid Web again!

Before you go to AirDroid Web and manage files in external SD card, you need to configure some settings in AirDroid app first. It’s quite easy. Just go to Files in AirDroid app > External SD, and you’ll get a pop-up guiding you how to configure:

More detailed guide: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?

Viewing & editing text files on AirDroid Web is another new feature introduced in v3.1.5. Anthony (the Android developer) confirmed that this feature makes it easier to check logs, bug report, etc. in the phone on bigger screen! What’s more, UTF-8 text files can be edited on AirDroid Web!

The new version also fixed several bugs: bug of QR code login, bug of sending duplicated SMS for some devices running Android 4.4+, and more!

AirDroid Web/Android v3.1.5 Changelog:
New features:
1. Manage files saved on External SD card on Android 5.0+.
2. View text files from within Files in AirDroid Web. UTF-8 files can also be edited.

Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Fixed a bug with QR code login for some devices.
2. Fixed a bug that causes sending duplicated SMS for some devices running Android 4.4+.
3. Fixed a logic bug with file management.
4. Fixed a bug where files with "?" in names can not be uploaded.5. Other bug fixes and improvements.

Update Now to Check the Improvements!

I can not see group messages on my AirDroid. I can send ok..but I can not recieve. Whats up with that?
Legs
Coffee Admin

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

I can not see group messages on my AirDroid. I can send ok..but I can not recieve. Whats up with that?

Group messages of what? Message? WhatsApp? Or?
Coffee
Admin
telepati

I installed to my Sony Sola Cyanogenmod 12.1 custom rom then installed AirDroid with apk. Everything working well but I can't delete SMS even my Android v5.1.1. Also I tried to make default SMS app to AirDroid but AirDroid not on the default app list.

telepati
fer

this is the problem app is crashing now!!
fer
soni

Buenas noches Ing. espero que le llegue el mensaje, estoy tratando de enviarle.
soni
Ll

On the LG G4 running Android Lollipop v5.1, 3.1.4 works fine but 3.1.5 stops when run even after a uninstall/reinstall.
Ll
Ritesh Sharma

Hi,

Please go to AirDroid Web > Files > System > Storage and send us the directories:

Go to AirDroid app, and make sure the path is the root directory:

And send us the main.log in SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/

There is no main.log file in my sd card, only cache and images folder. But i am able to add ext card from web airdroid but whenever i try to upload any files it shows "Failed to upload: no write permission to external SD card". Also there is no option of ext sd card while trying to add using app. Now what should i do?
Ritesh Sharma
Claude Blache

Airdroid Web : problème de chemin de la carte SD Externe

Airdroid Web: le chemin de la carte SD EXTERNE est le suivant:

SD / e / ExtSdCard / Comptes au lieu de: ExtSdCard / Comptes

Sur le mobile la carte SD Externe est : /storage/extSdCard/
Attachments
main.zip
(8.98 KB) Downloaded 198 times
Claude Blache
kellyluke

Por eso es necesario cuidarlas y demostrarles que las necesitas a tu lado y que son importantes para ti. Para ayudarte, en este artículo de enseñamos los mejores textos de amistad para una amiga.[url=https://www.frasesparafotosmias.com]frases para pensar[/url]
kellyluke
kellyluke

Por eso es necesario cuidarlas y demostrarles que las necesitas a tu lado y que son importantes para ti. Para ayudarte, en este artículo de enseñamos los mejores textos de amistad para una amiga.[url=https://www.frasesparafotosmias.com]frases para pensar[/url]
kellyluke
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 21