[New] AirDroid v3.1.4 Update, Sending Files is Now Easy Than Ever with Desktop Widget!

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 pm in AirDroid News

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Coffee Admin
OP

[New] AirDroid v3.1.4 Update, Sending Files is Now Easy Than Ever with Desktop Widget!

It's easy to send files with AirDroid desktop client: just drag & drop the files to the file transfer module. But you may still feel troublesome for opening the main window of AirDroid. Now with new AirDroid Windows client, you can send files via right-click menu or the new desktop Widget!

Easier Way to Send Files
1. Send files via the Widget
Just drag & drop the file to the Widget and drop to send it to your devices/friends/nearby users. The Widget can stay on top all the time, so you don't have to open the main window of AirDroid and switch to file transfer tab to send files.

2. Send files via Right-click
Right-click on the file and choose Send via AirDroid, choose the device to send to, the file will send to your device right away.

Other Improvements
Besides easily sending files to your devices/friends/nearby users, you can view the number of missed phone calls and unread SMS/Notifications on the Widget of AirDroid Windows. And you can also mute notifications and initiate AirMirror with it!

There's something new with the menu bar of AirDroid Mac, too. You'll see the menu bar includes Nearby, Friends, Notifs, etc. in AirDroid v3.1.4:

We also added SMS search feature in this version. You can search SMS by contacts or full text. And the dock icon can be hidden on Mac now!

AirDroid Windows/Mac v3.1.4 Changelog:
AirDroid Win
New features:
1. New desktop widget: send files, access call logs, SMS & notifications faster.
2. Search SMS.
3. Send files to phone via right-click menu.

Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Notifications can now be sorted by app.
2. Animation for closing notification pop-up is disabled.
3. Other bug fixes and improvements.

AirDroid Mac
New features:
1. Added Nearby, Friends and Notifs tabs in menu bar panel.
2. Search SMS.

Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Notifications can now be sorted by app.
2. More emojis in SMS.
3. Dock icon can be hidden when main window is closed.
4. Other bug fixes and improvements.

❤ Update now to send files more easily! ❤

Get AirDroid Win/Mac v3.1.4
Get AirDroid Android v3.1.4
Coffee
Admin
Az Ltdanh

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.4 Update, Sending Files is Now Easy Than Ever with Desktop Widget!

After update to latest version, I lost all my past notifications. How could I get it back?

Another point, It would be very useful if we could select multi notifications to delete at once (not delete all, to keep important notifications)
Az Ltdanh
Coffee Admin

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.4 Update, Sending Files is Now Easy Than Ever with Desktop Widget!

After update to latest version, I lost all my past notifications. How could I get it back?

Another point, It would be very useful if we could select multi notifications to delete at once (not delete all, to keep important notifications)

Hi,

In the new v3.1.4, the notifications will disappear when you restart AirDroid Win/Mac. Can you tell me why you want to keep the past notifications from apps?
Coffee
Admin
Az Ltdanh

Hi,

In the new v3.1.4, the notifications will disappear when you restart AirDroid Win/Mac. Can you tell me why you want to keep the past notifications from apps?

Like I said, there are some important notifications I want to keep backup. Is there anyway to get them back?
Az Ltdanh
KB123

Any news on when air mirror will work on Samsung note 4 with 5.1?
KB123
Sida.AirDroid Admin

Any news on when air mirror will work on Samsung note 4 with 5.1?

Sorry, no news yet. Are you using the rooted ROM?
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
Sida.AirDroid Admin

For users who don't like this feature:
Want to disable the widget?
You can right-click the widget and click Hide widget (forever).
If you want to enable it again, right-click the system tray icon and click Show widget.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
@321@

@321@
Omar Arellano

my widget was working fine and it just disappeared. I've been trying to rick click and show widget and it is checked but no widget on desktop. I want the widget because this was the reason I started using airdroid.

How can I get it back?

I am on windows 10 64bit
Omar Arellano
Max Pen

Very nice update but how to I hide and show the widget? I only see a hide forever option not for a duration to hide and show it in teh settings.

Also when do you guys plan to add DOOGEE smartphones to trusted devices so I don't need to root it and can use the airmirror service?
Max Pen
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 18