[New] AirDroid v3.1.6 Update, Stream Your Phone’s Screen to the Web, Without ROOT

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:25 am in AirDroid News

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Coffee Admin
OP

[New] AirDroid v3.1.6 Update, Stream Your Phone’s Screen to the Web, Without ROOT

Have you ever tried to stream your phone’s screen to AirDroid Web in the early time of AirDroid? You may have enjoyed that feature, casting the phone’s screen to PC to demonstrate something. Or you have been forced to stop exploring it because of “Root Required”. Now, the feature - Screenshot - welcomes a major update: it now works for all non-rooted devices running Android 5.0+!

When you open AirDroid Web and go to Screenshot, you’ll get tips on how to proceed. The only thing you need to do is to tap Start Now button on the phone. If you don’t want to repeat this next time, remember to check Don’t show again option:

In the new version, you’ll find a significant improvement on the speed and image quality of Camera feature. We also fixed issues in creating new contacts for some devices and in external SD card not getting detected. For more info on managing files in extSD, check here: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?

AirDroid Web/Android v3.1.6 Changelog
What's New:
Screenshot now works for all non-rooted devices running Android 5.0 or above.

Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Improved speed and image quality for Camera feature.
2. Fixed an issue in Files that prevents external SD card from getting detected.
3. Fixed an issue in Contacts that prevents some devices from creating new contacts.
4. Other bug fixes and improvements.

Update now to try out the new features!
Get AirDroid Android v3.1.6
Get AirDroid Win/Mac v3.2.1
Coffee
Admin
Jun Tak

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.6 Update, Stream Your Phone’s Screen to the Web, Without ROOT

this is great! (I'm using Galaxy S4 LTE-A)

though, I wish I can interact the phone via airdroid web as well
Jun Tak
JP

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.6 Update, Stream Your Phone’s Screen to the Web, Without ROOT

That's awesome, thanks.

Now if you can figure out how to mirror to phone without root that would be even better. Android Pay users don't want to use root.
JP
Coffee Admin

this is great! (I'm using Galaxy S4 LTE-A)

though, I wish I can interact the phone via airdroid web as well

Will keep improving it :)
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

That's awesome, thanks.

Now if you can figure out how to mirror to phone without root that would be even better. Android Pay users don't want to use root.

You mean use AirMirror without root? If you're a Mac user, you can try it now: [New] AirDroid v3.2.1 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Mac Now! (4.1+)
Coffee
Admin
AmrShark

This is FANTASTIC, Keep it up guys. I'm using a Nexus 6 with Android 6.1
The things that you need to add, the sooner the better, are:
1- Enabling remote control for the streamed screen from the web app
2- Enabling voice from the phone to be reproduced from the web app, or the App
AmrShark
surreytroy

I have Airdroid 3.1.6 I also have Android 5.1 but i'm runnning a slightly older Mac with OS X 10.6.8 so is there any way to use the screen shot feature with my set up???
surreytroy
confissaoanjo

Isso é incrível, obrigado. Agora, se você pode descobrir como espelho para o telefone sem raiz que seria ainda melhor. Usuários Android pagos não quer usar raiz.
confissaoanjo
confissaoanjo

o meu é um s4 não tem acesso root como usar?
confissaoanjo
Troy

That's a great feature. How about doing what most of your users have been asking for since 2011? The ability to view MMS text messages...
Troy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 23