[New] AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Win, too! (4.1+)

Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:11 am in AirDroid News

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Coffee Admin
OP

[New] AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Win, too! (4.1+)

It has been a while since we added non-rooted AirMirror support for AirDroid Mac. Many Windows users have urged us to add support for Windows after that. And now, the non-rooted AirMirror support does come to AirDroid Win! With AirDroid Win v3.2.2, you can control your Android phone without root on Windows, too (requires Android 4.1+).

Before using AirMirror without Root, you need to install the latest version of AirDroid app on your phone and AirDroid Win on your computer. And you need to pick up your USB cable to do a one-time setting. Initiate AirMirror on the device you want to control, and you’ll get the guide on how to continue:

You only need to set this for one time if you never reboot the phone. But if you reboot your phone, you need to do it again. You can check here for more detailed guide: [Help & FAQ] Use AirMirror in Non-Rooted Way

AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Changelog
What’s new:
1. Non-rooted Android devices are now supported for AirMirror. (USB cable is required for a one-time setting.)
2. Other bug fixes and minor improvements.

Update and tell us what will you do to with this feature :D
Get AirDroid Android v3.1.6
Get AirDroid Win/Mac v3.2.2
Coffee
Admin
DemonX

Re: [New] AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Win, too! (4.1+)

Simply Awesome... [sizeimg=20x20]http://forums.airdroid.com/styles/airdroid/template/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/abcde17.gif[/sizeimg] love it... thank you once again airdroid team
DemonX
Syed Hasan Raza

Re: [New] AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Win, too! (4.1+)

[quote="DemonX"]Simply Awesome... [sizeimg=20x20]http://forums.airdroid.com/styles/airdroid/template/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/abcde17.gif[/sizeimg] love it... thank you once again airdroid team[/quote]
Syed Hasan Raza
Evelien

Thanks for the possibility! Airmirror works, but is it also possible to use my pc keyboard when I type a message on the mirrorscreen?
Another question, the sms function and the call function in the software isn't working anymore since airmirror works. It cannot connect.
Did I do something wrong?
Evelien
kam

Hi, am wondering why there is NO Whatsapp integration like the Normal SMS messaging.. Only Thru Mirror can be seen , BUT not like the SMS integration.. So could U plz add this feature to this lovely app.Thanks for this AirDroid app.
kam
Thu Tram

Hi, am wondering why there is NO Whatsapp integration like the Normal SMS messaging.. Only Thru Mirror can be seen , BUT not like the SMS integration.. So could U plz add this feature to this lovely app.Thanks for this AirDroid app.
Thu Tram
allbenatt

Nice to have this capability. I hope in the future it won't be necessary to connect via USB after having rebooted my phone.

I have the additional problem that I'm not able to eject my phone from the USB connection once I set up AirMirror. I get a warning upon trying to eject using the system tray icon for disconnecting USB. So use of AirMirror means my phone needs to be tethered to my PC. Anyone have suggestions?

I have an HTC One M7 running Lollipop and am running WIN 10 on my PC.
allbenatt
Dora Admin

Nice to have this capability. I hope in the future it won't be necessary to connect via USB after having rebooted my phone.

I have the additional problem that I'm not able to eject my phone from the USB connection once I set up AirMirror. I get a warning upon trying to eject using the system tray icon for disconnecting USB. So use of AirMirror means my phone needs to be tethered to my PC. Anyone have suggestions?

Would you please send us the screenshot of the warning?
Dora
Admin
allbenatt

Dora wrote:

Would you please send us the screenshot of the warning?

Sure, Dora. I saved two pics here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8YBhX7fOeanZUNacW5jdnRxWE0&usp=sharing

One shows my mirrored phone screen and the other the warning upon trying to disconnect the phone from my PC. To be clear, I tried shutting down all running programs on my PC including AirDroid to see what might be causing the issue. Somehow, the procedure of connecting my phone to my PC to start AirMirror causes the problem which persists even after shutting down AirDroid Desktop completely.
allbenatt
sanjoa

[classquote=item-user-modify][uid=61385][/uid]
Would you please send us the screenshot of the warning? [/classquote]
sanjoa
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 23