[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Win/Mac - Files (New Feature!!)

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:43 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
ccccathyowo Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Win/Mac - Files (New Feature!!)

Want to try out our PC new feature?? Let's Download PC 3.5.0 here! https://www.airdroid.com/en/get.html

You can manage your files on mobile via desktop, this is how:

In this FAQ, you will get:
  1. How to manage files on sd card
  2. What you can do in Files: Download, Upload, File Transferring Management, Delete, Search, and Rename a file or folder.
How to manage file on SD card?
You might find it hard to navigate files on the tiny screen on your device? No problem, AirDroid has got it!

Click the SD Card in "Files" and you will be able to see all the files stored in your device.

How to download files?
You might prefer to view some documents on the big computer screen?

There are two ways of doing so:
1. Simply select the file(s) > click the Download icon on the toolbar.
2. Or right click "Download" > Select destination folder and the selected files will be downloaded to your computer.

How to upload files?
You might want to transfer a music file from your computer to your phone, so you can listen to them on the go?
1. Simply click the Import icon on the toolbar to select folder(s)/ files on computer.
2. Or right click "Upload" > Select the file or folder on your computer and the selected files or folder will be uploaded to the phone.

Transferring Management
Meanwhile, you can always see the progress of export and import from File Transfer List

How to delete files?
Too much unwanted documents on the phone? AirDroid Win/Mac helps you to sort the out in a click!
1.Select unwanted file(s) > Click the bin icon on the toolbar.
2. Or right-click "Delete" > click "OK"
*Press "Ctrl" to select more than one file.

How to search files?
Need a file for presentation in a minute but just cannot find it? Why not use “Search” to quickly locate it!

Enter a keyword in the upper right corner of Files to search file.

How to rename a file or folder?
Need to rename an important file as you wish?

Select the file/ folder you want to rename > right-click "Rename" and enter the name you want.

ccccathyowo
Admin
deepak chandran

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Win/Mac - Files (New Feature!!)

Airdriod on PC does not show all the folders like Web Airdroid : for eg. "others" folder on my nexus 5x. Is there anyway that all the folders can be accessed via PC as USB transfer will be much faster than WiFi file transfer ?
deepak chandran
Scruggs

Wow, Its really good to see that Airdroid is now available on PC But I want to know that is this Software also available for Iphone users because We need to install Itunes to do anything on the System. So Before downloading this I need to be Very sure!!!!!
Scruggs
Niki Admin

Wow, Its really good to see that Airdroid is now available on PC But I want to know that is this Software also available for Iphone users because We need to install Itunes to do anything on the System. So Before downloading this I need to be Very sure!!!!!
Hi,

Yes, we have released iOS version on App Store already.

You can download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1194539178
Or scan this QR code:

Best regards.
Niki
Admin
RalfRanger

Hi, everybody. I decided to prepare a small presentation and want to apply the templates in the form of a puzzle https://poweredtemplate.com/powerpoint-diagrams-charts/ppt-business-models-diagrams/01291/0/index.html. I liked these templates bright design and the ability to make information on the items. It will be a presentation of my own developments and for now it is a little secret. Do you think the audience will enjoy the presentation using these templates? I'm worried.
RalfRanger
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 49