[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Win/Mac - Photos (New Feature!!)

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:19 pm in FAQ

page 1 / 1
ccccathyowo Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Win/Mac - Photos (New Feature!!)

Want to try out our PC new feature?? Let's Download PC 3.5 here! https://www.airdroid.com/en/get.html

You can manage your photos on mobile via desktop, this is how:

In this FAQ, you will get:
  1. How to manage photos on phone via AirDroid desktop (Win/Mac)
  2. What you can do in photos: Download, monitor file transferring process, delete, and View.

How to manage photos on phone via AirDroid Win/Mac
Navigating a lot of photos in various folders on your tiny device is such a pain? No problem, AirDroid has got it!
In AirDroid desktop 3.5, we introduce a “Photos” section, in which you will be able to manage all of your images saved on device in one go!

Here is how to find it:
Files > Photos => all the photos stored in your device are at display.

How todownload photos?
Just found a perfect desktop background on your device? Get it to your computer then!

There are two ways of doing so:
1. Simply select the photo(s) > click the Download icon on the toolbar.
2. Or right click "Download" > Select destination folder and the selected photos will be downloaded to your computer.

Monitor transferring progress:
Meanwhile, you can always see the progress of your transferring activity from File Transfer List (shown as below)!

How to delete photos?
Too much photos has taken up too much space? AirDroid Win/Mac helps you to get rid of them in a click!
1. Select unwanted photo(s) > Click the bin icon on the toolbar.
2. Or right-click "Delete" > Click "OK"
*You can also press "Ctrl" to select more than one file.

Want a preview before deleting/ transferring?
You might want to preview the pictures to recall your memories together with your best friends in front of the computer?
To avoid any panic/ drama, you might want to preview the pictures before deleting pictures?

Double click a photo and you will see a toolbar on the bottom.

=> Click the arrow icons to view the previous and next photo.
=> Click the magnifier icons to enlarge or reduce the photo size.
=> Click these icons to rotate the photo.
=> Click this icon to close the viewing page.
=> Click this icon Image to view the photo’s actual size.
=> Click this icon Image to view the photo in original size.

Even better, you can also click the icon Image on the toolbar to view the photos details: Name, Size, Type and Modify date (as shown below).

More details about files management on AirDroid Win/Mac: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29036&p=62917#p62917
ccccathyowo
Admin
MeganeBradly

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Win/Mac - Photos (New Feature!!)

It looks like a list of numerous possibilities. Just have to find some video with guidelines.
MeganeBradly
betancourt

Thanks for sharing!
betancourt
Hắc+Tuyết

Hi, i have an issue with downloading photo from my camera. I can download/upload any photo & video freely, regardless of the file size or extension, but not the photo / video that took by the camera.

I'm using an Xperia XZ, it was normal before, and since i got back from an event and have a tons of photo, didn't use airdroid but normal wire connect instead (for faster transfer), i had make some adjustment for my camera setting and phone, so idk if i hit something that i shouldn't. Any photo that took before the event have no problem downloading.

Hắc+Tuyết
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 41