[Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 am in FAQ

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
iengel

Re: [Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

Bump for info. I only use the WebDroid client, but when I connect my PC to my phone, WebDroid goes into Remote Connection Mode, even though the two devices are on the same WiFi network.
I have pinged my phone's IP: 0% packet loss, average round trip times <100ms. I have checked my firewall settings: AirDroid is being let through.
Why is this still a problem? What am I missing?
iengel
Niki Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

Bump for info. I only use the WebDroid client, but when I connect my PC to my phone, WebDroid goes into Remote Connection Mode, even though the two devices are on the same WiFi network.
I have pinged my phone's IP: 0% packet loss, average round trip times <100ms. I have checked my firewall settings: AirDroid is being let through.
Why is this still a problem? What am I missing?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that is the proxy open?

If yes, the connection on Web AirDroid will go into remotely.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
petterson

Great question but my opinion is that A network interface controller is a computer hardware component that connects a computer to a ... Direct memory access (DMA) is where some other device other than the CPU assumes control of the system bus to move data to or from the NIC to ... Accessing local and remote memory without involving the remote CPU more information are available the writers of dissertation writing service uk
petterson
availablelove

Thanks for share full information love status in hindi full doubt clear.
availablelove
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 43