[Help & FAQ] How to Pay with Debit Card/Credit Card?

Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:38 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to Pay with Debit Card/Credit Card?

Sign in to https://www.airdroid.com/en/account/#go-premium with the AirDroid account that you wish to upgrade > select the plan you need and click Pay with PayPal:

Select Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit and follow the instructions:

After finishing the payment, your AirDroid account will be upgraded to Premium account immediately. (You may need to sign out and sign in again so that the Premium service will take effect)

Should you have any questions on payment, please contact pay@airdroid.com.
Coffee
Admin
kv

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Pay with Debit Card/Credit Card?

i am unable to pay through master card of Indian Bank . is there any alternative mode of payment . I have only Indian Bank atm Debit card (Master Card)
kv
Lillian Admin

i am unable to pay through master card of Indian Bank . is there any alternative mode of payment . I have only Indian Bank atm Debit card (Master Card)

Hi would you please pay by Google play in-app billing? Steps: AirDroid on your phone-->Go Premium-->Buy
sa likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
ok

co ai cho em hoi nang cap len ban chuyen nghiep phai lam gi a
ok
Sharmin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Pay with Dekobit Card/Credit Card?

Coffee wrote:Sign in to http://airdroid.com/pay/premium/ with the AirDroid account that you wish to upgrade > select the plan you need > uncheck the box next to Auto renew > click Pay with PayPal:

Select Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit and follow the instructions:

After finishing the payment, your AirDroid account will be upgraded to Premium account immediately. (You may need to sign out and sign in again so that the Premium service will take effect)

Should you have any questions on payment, please contact pay@airdroid.com.

I want to go to premium.but my nexus card is not allow.what can I do now?
Sharmin
samsung

Hi, can I pay the premium one-month subscription of 1.99 USD with other means than Paypal, but canot paid ,if you have any other option pay bill?
samsung
Niki Admin

Hi, can I pay the premium one-month subscription of 1.99 USD with other means than Paypal, but canot paid ,if you have any other option pay bill?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Is there any problem with payment using PayPal?

You can also pay with credit card or your can use google pay on Android AirDroid.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
R.a

Sir I want to disable renew auto renew payment but I want to disable
R.a
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 43