[Help & FAQ] Paid But Not Receive Activation Code?

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:38 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] Paid But Not Receive Activation Code?

If you've purchased AirDroid Premium from airdroid.com, web.airdroid.com, AirDroid Windows/Mac, or from within AirDroid on your Android device, you'll not receive an Activation Code, because it's not needed - you'll be upgraded to Premium as soon as you complete the payment.

Note:
You may need to sign out and sign in again on all AirDroid clients (Android and computer) so that the Premium will take effect.

You can check your account type by one of the following ways:
1. Sign in to AirDroid Windows/Mac, click the Account icon:

2. Sign in to web.airdroid.com, click Account and check the User type:

3. Open AirDroid on your device > click Me and you may see the symbol of Premium on the upper left:

khong likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
malster

Re: [Help & FAQ] Paid But Not Receive Activation Code?

hi
still no activation code.ImageYou set up an automatic payment profileTransaction ID: 8BR506506S6249201Hello MALACHY O'Brien,You made your first payment and set up an automatic payment for future installments.About your first payment:Amount:$19.99 USDTo:TONGBU TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITEDFor:AirDroid Premium 1 YearProfile ID:I-DN8BBU5C4H8NAbout the automatic payment you just set up:Amount to be paid each time:$19.99 USDBilling cycle:YearlyPayments start:Aug 7, 2016Pay with money from:PayPal Balance
malster
Coffee Admin

hi
still no activation code.ImageYou set up an automatic payment profileTransaction ID: 8BR506506S6249201Hello MALACHY O'Brien,You made your first payment and set up an automatic payment for future installments.About your first payment:Amount:$19.99 USDTo:TONGBU TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITEDFor:AirDroid Premium 1 YearProfile ID:I-DN8BBU5C4H8NAbout the automatic payment you just set up:Amount to be paid each time:$19.99 USDBilling cycle:YearlyPayments start:Aug 7, 2016Pay with money from:PayPal Balance

Hi, as the article explained, you won't receive an activation code.

Pls send your PayPal account that you used to purchase AirDroid Premium to pay@airdroid.com. We'll help you check it :)
Coffee
Admin
Androidseting

hi...i have made the payment on 11 july for one year and succes then my accout change from free to premium but today i logout my account and login again then my account was turn into free account...why it happen...??can you help me
i lost all of my target devices...
Androidseting
Grampi

malster wrote:hi

Here is what I did to solve this problem and what support did not tell me to do. Just signing in and out on the device does not work! I had to un-install AirDroid. Restart my device. Install a fresh copy of AirDroid. Then sign in once more. FINALLY! it showed me as a premium subscriber. I sure hope this helps someone who is still struggling with this problem.
MoShotz likes this post.
Grampi
carlosw712

Grampi wrote:
malster wrote:hi

Here is what I did to solve this problem and what support did not tell me to do. Just signing in and out on the device does not work! I had to un-install AirDroid. Restart my device. Install a fresh copy of AirDroid. Then sign in once more. FINALLY! it showed me as a premium subscriber. I sure hope this helps someone who is still struggling with this problem.

I pay last night but Now, I dont receive dThe Activation code Id. de transacción6RB87042WY893663J
carlosw712
Niki Admin

I pay last night but Now, I dont receive dThe Activation code Id. de transacción6RB87042WY893663J

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sincere apology for the trouble that has caused.

Would you tell us the payment you paid for our premium account:Pay Pal,Stripe or Google Play?

It would be helpful if you can send us the screenshot of the payment success page.
Further more,would you tell us that which is the most convenient way in your country for online payment,this is important to us to improve the purchase experience in your country.

Always feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 34