[Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 am in FAQ

page 13 / 32 << 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 32 >> go to
jan48

Re: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

The web.airdroid.com only connect a device in other network at a 1:00 AM until 8:00 AM since 13/10/2015. It1s not a local problem because there several users reporting the same problem.
jan48
Opika

I don't understand what is the advantage of that app if it ain't working.
Don't get me wrong here, I tried what ever suggested here to connect but it seems like a universal problem with no real solution.

And the using WiFi suggesting...what is that? a joke? (not that it worked that way either)
Is that mean when I lose my mobile I will call the thieve and ask him to come closer to my WiFi connection so I can trace him?

The purpose of such apps, is first of all tracing your mobile when its GONE, and it seems the developers forgot it.
Opika
m

Sida.AirDroid wrote:If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:
1. Check the network connection of your device
2. Unlock or awake your device
3. Initiate AirDroid on your device

And reconnect.

If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer are connected to the same network, you may try AirDroid Web Lite to connect by visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.

Still have problems?
​- If you don't know why, we have a diagnose team to do it for you, check it out here.
- If you do know the reason, follow the link(s) below, you can find the settings according to your need.
Disconnection caused by Doze mode (esp. Android version 6.0 and above)
Power saving mode causes disconnected of AirDroid
Failed to connect to AirDroid after restart

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.
m
DSM MBP

MikeyJ wrote:Does anyone over there NOT use English as a second language?

Came to the forums looking for help for connection issues in Airdroid, but had to respond to the above ...

MikeyJ (and Daniel Yazbeck), your arrogance and sense of entitlement is astounding and embarrassing. Less than 5% of the world are native English speakers; perhaps you should limit your choice of software to that percentage? I'm grateful that non-native English speakers are fluent enough in English to support their products. Perhaps you'd prefer having to make support requests in their native language, and receive your responses in kind? How many languages do you understand? Would you be able to support software in a language other than English?

Apparently your contribution to the AirDroid forums (a single post) is limited to whining about multilingual people sharing knowledge / attempting to help others in their non-native language.

To the non-native English speakers on this forum -- please know that MikeyJ and Daniel Yazbeck are NOT representative of the vast majority of native English speakers.
DSM MBP
hamidahardani

The web.airdroid.com only connect a device in other network at a 1:00 AM until 8:00 AM since 13/10/2015. It1s not a local problem because there several users reporting the same problem.
hamidahardani
pranu

i have connetion problems...cant connet
pranu
RUGU

cant connect laptop to android samsung gt19152
pl. help mei want to use airmirror.
how should i connect it?
RUGU
RUGU

i can't scan the QR Code
HOW CAN I SCAN THAT QR CODE ?
RUGU
kedar

i cant conect
kedar
AbeeRu Pro

My device is already connected, But not showing in Devises list.. Please fix this...
AbeeRu Pro
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 13 / 32 << 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 32 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 45