[Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 am in FAQ

page 7 / 32 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32 >> go to
Thu Nguyễn

Re: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

[url]gool/6k9pwm[/url]
Thu Nguyễn
hgillot

The web.airdroid.com only connect a device in other network at a 1:00 AM until 8:00 AM since 13/10/2015. It1s not a local problem because there several users reporting the same problem.
hgillot
Golf4

It looks like that the application eats up the power from the battery on my LG phone... get all the time notification about the status of the battery on the phone.
Golf4
Lillian Admin

It looks like that the application eats up the power from the battery on my LG phone... get all the time notification about the status of the battery on the phone.

Hi we are sorry for the trouble that may have caused.

AirDroid has improved battery efficiency, save up to 65% since V 3.2.2.

And we will try our best to improve it in the future when it is technically feasible
Lillian
Admin
adrianobezerrasouza

hello , my phone was stolen how do I find it and subsequent recovery must find the exact location where the phone is ! I can help if I had installed it the air droid
adrianobezerrasouza
vishu

i cant connect mobile to this app
vishu
Charlene Admin

i cant connect mobile to this app

Hi Vishu, no worries,we will do everything we can to help you work it out. First of all,could you please tell us more details about it and send us a screenshot of the error message? :)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

hello , my phone was stolen how do I find it and subsequent recovery must find the exact location where the phone is ! I can help if I had installed it the air droid

Hi,we are sorry to hear that you've lost your phone. :(Hope Find Feature in AirDroid web can lift you out of that trouble and get your phone back.

More details could be found at the following link.

http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15926
Charlene
Admin
avi

Sida.AirDroid wrote:If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:
1. Check the network connection of your device
2. Unlock or awake your device
3. Initiate AirDroid on your device

And reconnect.

If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer are connected to the same network, you may try AirDroid Web Lite to connect by visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.

Still have problems?
​- If you don't know why, we have a diagnose team to do it for you, check it out here.
- If you do know the reason, follow the link(s) below, you can find the settings according to your need.
Disconnection caused by Doze mode (esp. Android version 6.0 and above)
Power saving mode causes disconnected of AirDroid
Failed to connect to AirDroid after restart

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.
avi
kris

thanks alot to letting me know about your schedule
kris
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 7 / 32 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 38