[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Camera

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:22 am in FAQ

page 1 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Camera

You can view what the Android device's front or rear camera is seeing in nearly real-time and take photos or use it as a monitor.

Sign in to web.airdroid.com, find the Camera icon and click it.

You can switch the camera (rear camera and front camera), take a shot (saved either to computer or Android), turn on the flashlight and rotate the image.

Note
This feature is only for Premium Users and Bonus Users under Remote Connection Mode.

Related Help Articles:
[Help & FAQ] How to Purchase AirDroid Premium?
[Help & FAQ] What Is Bonus? How to Get Bonus?
2 people like this post.
Coffee
Admin
corbin

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Camera

Hi,

Does it mean that there won't be any change on the devices's screen, that is to say the user of this device won't see at any time that the camera is being used ?
p mat likes this post.
corbin

When I click camera icon as bonus user on remote connection the screen says connection timed out.
Luis Brizuela

when i click camera icon as bonus user on remote connection it open but I can not see anything
p mat likes this post.
Luis Brizuela
Ahmed Turk

Hello when I try to enter the camera attached letter appear in the image note that the internet service is very good and connected to the ather device airdroid last and works well. what is the solution ?Image
3 people like this post.
Ahmed Turk
franda

IP Web Cam app can detect UVC and USB Camera

Can Airdroid detect UVC/USB Camera and add "switch" option to use UVC/USB Camera..?

Thanks
2 people like this post.
franda
selltiket

same problem
p mat likes this post.
selltiket

Hello when I try to enter the camera attached letter appear in the image note that the internet service is very good and connected to the ather device airdroid last and works well. what is the solution ?Image

Same problem here, but only with my LG G3... Remote camera is working fine on my Samsung S5. Pretty sure both phones are using version 3.2.5
3 people like this post.
Conta01

Dad wrote:
Same problem here, but only with my LG G3... Remote camera is working fine on my Samsung S5. Pretty sure both phones are using version 3.2.5

Same problem here in my Samsung J5
p mat likes this post.
Conta01
Lillian Admin

Same problem here in my Samsung J5

Hey guys, would you please check if you have granted AirDroid the permission to access camera? You can find the setting on permission manager on your phone
2 people like this post.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 42