[Help & FAQ] How to share content between your phone and computer clipboards?

Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:28 am in FAQ

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Dora Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to share content between your phone and computer clipboards?

Copy & Paste is a new feature introduced in AirDroid Windows & Mac in v3.3.0. It allows you to share text content using the phone and computer's clipboard. Or simply put, you can copy some text on your computer, click a button, and then your phone will have the same content copied to its clipboard. And vise versa. To use Copy & Paste on AirDroid Windows/Mac, just open File Transfer, select a device you want to access. You'll notice that there are two new buttons at the bottom right corner.

Click the first button to push the content you copied on computer to your phone's clipboard.

Click the second button to pull text content copied on the phone to your computer's clipboard.

Copied successfully? Find an input field and try to paste the content copied to it. You'd be surprised to see how copy and paste work so seamlessly across different devices and different platforms.
กิตติพง+หงอาร่า likes this post.
Dora
Admin
SiMiKiDD

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to share content between your phone and computer clipboards?

Copy between phone's and computers clipboard works perfectly.

But I want copy text from the notifications to the computers clipboard. That does not work. I can only mark the text, but I found no way for copying. Not via ctrl+c and a the context menu is missing...

Is there a solution for this problem?

Airdroid.PNG
Bew0kMeLLa likes this post.
SiMiKiDD
SiMiKiDD

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to share content between your phone and computer clipboards?

In version 3.3.2 copying from notifications works perfektly. Thank you very much!
SiMiKiDD
Koby

In version 3.3.2 copying from notifications works perfektly. Thank you very much!
Thanks for the info!
Koby
NancyTodd

Do you have problems with that on smartphone or desktop?
In case you have troubles with smartphone, then you you need to manually run AirDroid on smartphone and click "Start" (or, then again, on the off chance that you have "Start and launch" alternative empowered, simply dispatch the application). And push benefit is not working with desktop application version, just with web adaptation.
Read more information at https://writemyessaytoday.net/
NancyTodd
Bew0kMeLLa

SiMiKiDD wrote:Copy between phone's and computers clipboard works perfectly.

But I want copy text from the notifications to the computers clipboard. That does not work. I can only mark the text, but I found no way for copying. Not via ctrl+c and a the context menu is missing...

Airdroid.PNG
Bew0kMeLLa
paulcdragomd

Thanks for sharing... its very helpful for us. ENT Surgeon
paulcdragomd
w5fwhy

Bew0kMeLLa wrote:
SiMiKiDD wrote:Copy between phone's and computers clipboard works perfectly.

Airdroid.PNG
w5fwhy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 41