Diagnostic Tool

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:15 am in FAQ

page 1 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 >> go to
Lillian Admin
OP

Diagnostic Tool

Local connection works fine but remote connection fails? Try our connection diagnostic tool!

Here is how:
Open AirDroid app on your device, go to Me > Help > How to get more help? > Connection Diagnostic Tool, and tap here to diagnose:

Once you are in here, you should see page as below.

1. Tap Start Test. We will run a test for you.If you have got the result showing “Everything is all right” but you still have problem with connecting AirDroid, try the next step.
2. Tap Resign Url. And try reconnect.
3. If all of above don't work for you, tap Show Info > Report to report your device and network info to AirDroid Team, and we will take care of it and get back to you asap!
4 people like this post.
Lillian
Admin
Weiyi+Song

Re: Diagnostic Tool

lillian wrote:Local connection works fine but remote connection fails? Try our connection diagnostic tool!

Here is how:
Open AirDroid app on your device, tap the overflow icon, go to Help > How to get more help? > Connection Diagnostic Tool, and tap here to diagnose:

Once you are in here, you should see page as below.

1. Tap Start Test. We will run a test for you.If you have got the result showing “Everything is all right” but you still have problem with connecting AirDroid, try the next step.
2. Tap Resign Url. And try reconnect.
3. If all of above don't work for you, tap Show Info > Report to report your device and network info to AirDroid Team, and we will take care of it and get back to you asap!
2 people like this post.
Weiyi+Song
Robert

tengo problema de coneccion de mi celular con la pc, no me aparece el codigo QR de la aplicacion en mi pc
airdroidAdmin likes this post.
Robert
Charlene Admin

tengo problema de coneccion de mi celular con la pc, no me aparece el codigo QR de la aplicacion en mi pc

Hi Robert,don't worry,we will assist you through.Click refresh button then the QR code will show up. :)
Charlene
Admin
بوالليثين

How fit my browser's security settings, so that the editor to get to my clipboard data directly
بوالليثين
Lillian Admin

How fit my browser's security settings, so that the editor to get to my clipboard data directly

Hi, have you tired the way mentioned in this post for copy and paste content: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16942&p=44961&hilit=clipboard+copy#p44961
Lillian
Admin
cwhit

After a lot of fiddling my phone is connected to my computer. 1) I can see sms messages on my computer, but cannot copy or delete them. 2) I am unable to see any photos or video, also to copy or delete those. These are the only functions I am interested in.
cwhit
Lillian Admin

After a lot of fiddling my phone is connected to my computer. 1) I can see sms messages on my computer, but cannot copy or delete them. 2) I am unable to see any photos or video, also to copy or delete those. These are the only functions I am interested in.

Hi,

1. Deleting SMS via non-default SMS applications on Android 4.4+ devices has been restricted by Android, sorry that we can not do much about that.

2. in which method do you copy the messages? Ctrl + C & Ctrl + V, or right click --> Copy and Paste?

3. What is the error message when if failed to see the photos? Can you pls send us screenshots of that? THX!
Lillian
Admin
m.m

i wont see my message in my pc for android
m.m
kahkashan

please help me i have sucessfully installed airdroid app on my girlfriends phone but i am u check the unable to check her sms call logs etc because when i signin on my browser after that it shows me please wait connecting to device samsung j7 but after a while it pop ups an error as connection failled every time as it shows check the network settings ,unlock or wakeup device ,as the settings ,the settings are ok on her device then why it is not connecting to her device and giving that error please help me please
kahkashan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 38