Connection Refused on Airmirror

Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:50 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
osko
OP

Connection Refused on Airmirror

Hi, i try to use AirMirror feature, but the windows client cant connect with vncserver on Android. My phone is an Samsung Galaxy S4 gt-i9500 with Android 4.4.2. I have root access, superuser installed, etc, etc. but when the windows client try to connect the error log show this: (anyone have the same problem) Thank you in advance. Oscar.

http://192.168.10.247:8888/sdctl/comm/ping/?session=b8aa19b48ec929e9b6a5&_t=0b4dc21bc0654cc89ac9ae35a977f50c

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.10.247:8888
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at AirDroid.Android.WebHelper.GetData(String url, Int32 timeoutSecond, Byte[] arrPost, String& strErr, Dictionary`2& dictCookiesOut)
osko
gardnerscot

Title

Nobody?
gardnerscot
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We've collected your feedback and sent it to the developers. They are looking into this now.

AirMirror is still in the beta stage and we are working hard to make it support more devices. Please kindly wait when we are improving the compatibility.

Thanks for your patience and support for AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
Cortez09Sq

Title

Do you have any idea when the mirroring will be available? Thanks.
Cortez09Sq
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235048

Latest Member: theahmadloupc12

Online: 26