Problem to edit, change, delete the contact with AD under WIN 10 64 bits

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:14 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
r.dam
OP

Problem to edit, change, delete the contact with AD under WIN 10 64 bits

I have a recurring problem to use AD and contact management through the Web Interface since I bought a PREMIUM access. It is impossible to edit the contacts, add, delete except sometimes randomly.
Although if I use different Internet browsers such as CHROME, FIREFOX, Internet Explorer and MS as EDGE. I said that these browsers are updated, that my version of WINDOWS October 64 bits is as up to date and I have no other problems with my various software installed on my system. I have a DSL Broadband Internet connection which is stable (I live in Paris).
So as soon as I want to edit a contact, delete, add items etc the interface is frozen and it is impossible to make the changes I want.
Thank you tell me that a solution is possible because it is a function I use a lot and that's why I bought a PREMIUM access. I saw no solution explained on the AirDroid media forum.
Thank you tell me the solutions that you can implement myself because this is not normal not to use the 100% features that I paid.

With my greetings, R. DAM
r.dam
Dora Admin

Re: Problem to edit, change, delete the contact with AD under WIN 10 64 bits

Hi @r.dam, sorry for the inconvenience. Does other features work fine? Can try other features to see if it works fine? Also, please send us a screenshot of the interface when it is frozen?
Dora
Admin
r.dam

Dora wrote:Hi @r.dam, sorry for the inconvenience. Does other features work fine? Can try other features to see if it works fine? Also, please send us a screenshot of the interface when it is frozen?

Yes other features work. Sometimes if I select 1 contact another contact appears in the edit window (see capture 2). Usually if I select one contact to edit nothing happens (cf capture 1).
Attachments
screen-capt-2-ad.jpg
screen-capt-1-ad.jpg
r.dam
Dora Admin

Hi @r.dam, would you please check if the wrong contact also appears when you click other contacts? Or it just happens when you click "BODIN".
Dora
Admin
r.dam

The problem is solved. I've change my phone and all features work now with my ASUS ZENPHONE KL550.
r.dam
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235577

Latest Member: harryjkevin91

Online: 105