AirNotify100.db Sync Center Conflictquestion

Thu May 12, 2016 9:10 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Daire
OP

AirNotify100.db Sync Center Conflict

My Windows Sync Centre keeps showing a conflict for the AirNotify100.db file: "A file was changed on this computer and the server while this computer was offline".
Has anyone else had this?
Is it possible to change the location of these files to not be in my user profile?

Thanks,
Daire
Daire
buddhafinder

Re: AirNotify100.db Sync Center Conflict

Same basic question here. Because AirDroid uses the document folder, OneDrive is never in sync due to open database and log files.
buddhafinder
Dxerty

I have the same question. Is it possible to change the location of Airdroid Folder ?
Dxerty
Charlene Admin

My Windows Sync Centre keeps showing a conflict for the AirNotify100.db file: "A file was changed on this computer and the server while this computer was offline".
Is it possible to change the location of these files to not be in my user profile?

Thanks,
Daire
Same basic question here. Because AirDroid uses the document folder, OneDrive is never in sync due to open database and log files.
I have the same question. Is it possible to change the location of Airdroid Folder ?

Hi all,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. We've got our tech team looking into this issue. Any development,we will let you know. :)
Charlene
Admin
yourmama

Charlene wrote:

Thanks,
Daire
Hi all,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. We've got our tech team looking into this issue. Any development,we will let you know. :)

Is there any update on this issue? I would really like to change the location of (or be able to disable) log files
yourmama
Lillian Admin

Is there any update on this issue? I would really like to change the location of (or be able to disable) log files

Hey, that will come true in the near future! Please keep up with AirDroid!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235474

Latest Member: neeee

Online: 89