Airmirror pointer doesn't follow mouse cursorquestion

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:58 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
strider
OP

Airmirror pointer doesn't follow mouse cursor

Hello everybody,
I use airmirror to control android 5.1 phone from win7. There is a large circle on airmirror screen (on windows) that I believe serves as a pointer for the phone, but it lives independently from physical mouse pointer.
The only way to move the airmirror circle pointer is to point to this circle with physical mouse cursor, than click &hold left mouse button then move the mouse.
Once I release mouse button, the circle airmirror pointer stays doesn't move with mouse anymore.
When I click left mouse button while mouse cursor is not on the circle pointer, then phone does action that corresponds to a position of the circle pointer in airmirror.
How can I tie mouse cursor to the circle pointer in airmirror?
Airdroid works in USB debugging mode (phone not rooted)
Thank you.
strider
Dora Admin

Re: Airmirror pointer doesn't follow mouse cursor

@strider Would you please send us a screenshot or a video of it so we ca better troubleshot it?
Dora
Admin
Matteo Gremese

You had this question asked in 3 more threads now, in each of them someone of you was asking for a screenshot, got it and never replied again. Not the kind of customer service people pay for and expect.
Matteo Gremese
Lillian Admin

You had this question asked in 3 more threads now, in each of them someone of you was asking for a screenshot, got it and never replied again. Not the kind of customer service people pay for and expect.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Is there anything we can do for you? Can you tell us more details of your problem so that we can better help?
Kindly understand that due to the multiple clients and complexity of the issues, it may take some time to troubleshoot the exact issue and causes, so we may need more detailed info in order to further locate the problems and help to resolve it as possible as we can. Your kind understanding would be much appreciated. THX
Lillian
Admin
mauriceduteau

Same problem here I think. I have debugging enabled, non root access. I can see the screen updating on the PC but cannot select any applications, scroll around or do any actions with the PC mouse. I enabled the debugging feature 'Show Taps' to see if that would give any clues, all I can see is the screen taps from my hand on the phone screen itself. Nothing I do with the PC mouse gets through Airdroid to the phone pointer. Here's my screen shot though it doesnt show much. The pointer is at Tab1 , it can only be moved by touching the phone screen.

1.jpg
mauriceduteau
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 45