Connexion USB TEL/PCquestion

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:56 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Brubru
OP

Connexion USB TEL/PC

Bonjour, j'aimerai savoir comment connecter mon téléphone à mon compte airdroid sur pc par un cable usb.
En effet mon téléphone n'a pas toujours accès au wifi et j'ai très peu de data donc j'aimerai savoir comment se passe la connexion par usb. J'ai essayé d'activer le modem USB et le débogage USB mais rien ne marche, impossible de se connecter à mon téléphone ni sur airdroid pc ni sur airdroid web en USB pourtant il serait possible de le faire.Je suis sur windows 8.1 avec un samsung S5. Si quelqu'un a une idée ?
Merci
Brubru
Mina Fischer

Re: Connexion USB TEL/PC

How to Turn Off Automatic Updates in windows 10
Solution #1: Download KB3073930
If you didn’t receive this troubleshooter, which goes by the code of KB3073930, through Windows Update, you can download it from Microsoft’s website. However, this troubleshooter is only available for the users of Windows Insider program. It isn't available for the final version of the OS.

windows 10
Mina Fischer
lindarose11

Re: Connexion USB TEL/PC

I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!instagram usernameshttp://picgods.com/
Christopher Roth likes this post.
lindarose11
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 48