Airdroid 3 windows app hangs during authenticate

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:53 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
tonyb61
OP

Airdroid 3 windows app hangs during authenticate

I logged into airdroid this morning, and found airdroid 3 is now released. I updated my android phone to version 3. Then downloaded the windows app, but this just sits there forever saying authenticating.If I use the original airdroid web access the lan connection will not connect, but it does connect via mobile network connection.
Is this a known problem with the new Airdroid 3 ?
tonyb61
AIUL

Title

I have also found I cannot connect via lan any more. It always uses remote mode ? I can see my network shown in the system bar shown next to the cloud symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the app screen.
AIUL
usagi

Title

I cant authenticate via application or web.airdroid. Since I cant get Airdroid v2 I can't use it right now. Too bad I went for it right after release...never more
usagi
AIUL

Title

I am annoyed as V2 was working so nicely too ! And now I've had to go onto the lite product for now and connect directly to the phone using it's web address. I wish they had tested it better, or put some information about possible problems and workarounds !
AIUL
Johannf

Title

same problem on pc
Johannf
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are more than happy that AirDroid 3 is welcomed by so many users. The server is under high pressure, so something goes wrong with the login service. Our developers are working on this issue now, please kindly wait. Really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
1loveanime

Title

Hello everyone,

So this is happening on the Mac version, too. If you try to login with invalid credentials, Airdroid 3 properly fails the request. But if you try to login with valid credentials, it just hangs on "Authenticating..." and never continues.

My question is, is anyone actually working on this problem? I don't really want to switch to a competitor, but I get the sense that this problem isn't being worked on after reading the various forums. Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue?
1loveanime
1loveanime

Title

Is anyone from Airdroid reading these forums? Or working on this problem? I'd really like the app to work on my Mac.
1loveanime
MSangwine

Title

Having this problem on my mac. It gets stuck on "Authenticating..." and never changes. Is this being looked at?
MSangwine
chadmcskateboard

Title

yeah same for me.... hope they get on this (mac)
chadmcskateboard
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 12