Cannot send SMS from Windows Desktop App on Airdroid 3

Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:08 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
porch00soap

Title

I found that the desktop app balked and timed out trying to connect to the SMS function the first time I tried it, but the second time I tried it, the function connected properly and has since.

BTW, they've released another version of the desktop app, make sure you have the latest, 3.0.1 (a curious version number for an initial release).
porch00soap
LeonieSchr

Title

I am having the same problem. 3.0.1 Desktop app, Note 4 stock. Outgoing SMS from Desktop app all fail.
LeonieSchr
jvdickey

Title

I too am not able to send SMS via my iMac running Yosemite. Running AirDroid v 3.0.1. Note III running 4.4.2
jvdickey
Bonfi96

Title

I am also having this issue. I have a Galaxy S4 (4.4.2) also. I use Verizon. The desktop app initially worked (a few days ago, when I first installed it), but for the last couple of days it has not been able to send messages.

I am also noticing a bug where it seems to be not including many of my contacts when I go to compose a new message.
Bonfi96
ShanaLoos

Title

Same here. I have Galaxy Core (4.1.2). It works via web based client. However, Desktop apps doesn't seem to work like the web version. I'm using version 3.0.1.
ShanaLoos
d474n

Title

I am having the same issues on my Galaxy Note 3.
d474n
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235385

Latest Member: Mk

Online: 15