page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
HortenClar

Title

Getting the same error. It is a systematic error I get every single time
HortenClar
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thank you all for your patience and support for AirDroid and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for all of you.

Most of the errors happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, tying to sign in again could solve the issue.

More details of the error code: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/porta ... code-mean-

And we are keep working on improving the stability of AirDroid Windows/Mac, you can expect a better AirDroid in the future updates :)

You can try web.airdroid.com, it should be working well.

Thanks again!
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Most of the errors happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, tying to sign in again could solve the issue.

More details of the error code: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/porta ... code-mean-
LVHAlfons
RaymonQtsx

Title

As a new user trying to complete the initial setup... This is very frustrating.

The use of the words "unstable network environment" is very ambiguous. You should elaborate on what this means and what it entails.

Otherwise... I CAN NOT sign in on my Macbook. (Also Yosemite; which Apple shall forever burn in hell for.)
RaymonQtsx
waterguy

Title

Ditto BlackMoonWolf. I'm a network engineer and I fix "unstable network environments" for a living. Can you give us more info to go on? Are there certain TCP/UDP ports that need to be open?
I have no issues using AirDroid at home (over my SOHO wireless router) or at work but am running into the issue for the first time now that I'm working onsite at a hotel on their wifi. Hotels are notorious for aggressive bandwidth management, port blocking, and deep packet inspection at the switch level. If I knew what AirDroid needs I could work with onsite IT to address this.
waterguy
imoaix

Title

Still struggling with this. I use AirDroid every day on my G3 and Yosemite -mac. Yesterday,I encountered no problems at all, but as of today, I cannot sign in on my Yosemite mac. The only thing that has changed since yesterday, is the upgrade to Android L (5.0) on my LG G3. No update or change was made on my mac.
Any suggestions? Resetting password dosen't work.
imoaix
AndreaMack

Title

Same problem on a Snow Leopard.
AndreaMack
pyrrh0

Title

Same here. Oneplus One and Mac. But cannot sign in on Android Device (Wifi and mobile) and Mac... everytime a different error Code. (-26000, -10000, -10007, -10003)
General server problems?
pyrrh0
AlbaBradfi

Title

Same issue here. It's only signed in successfully once since I installed the application.Oddly, however, the website signs in fine, and connects to my Nexus 5.
AlbaBradfi
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235580

Latest Member: xyz

Online: 105