Failed to sign in. (-26000)

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:37 am in AirDroid Win

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
BobbyVFKsj

Title

I'm seeing this error too. It's okay through the web login, but it's very frustrating.
BobbyVFKsj
LVHAlfons

Title

If you get -26000 error code on AirDroid Windows/Mac, please leave your AirDroid account here and attached your AirDroid logs. More details: http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/14 ... red#latest
LVHAlfons
RaymonQtsx

Title

Hey folks.
Just wanted to mention that I believe a reboot of my Yosemite-infected (LOL) Macbook Pro may have helped the software to finally make the connection.

As many of you may well know, Yosemite introduced several issues to wifi stability. (As well as other subsystems - in particular graphics switching...) I wonder if this may be a contributing factor?

At any rate... A reboot later on seemed to have gotten me connected. Could you all try that and report your result here? Seems like a practical way to rule out or focus on certain things.
RaymonQtsx
RaymonQtsx

Title

@pyrrh0

Yep. I'm a data center engineer myself. I was connected to our corporate network, however. I doubt that any TCP/UDP ports would be the issue. Seeing as how this is a client/server scenario and the Macbook software is reaching out to the phone; it's more of an outbound connection request which should obviously run much smoother than an inbound connection request.

We don't mess with the corp network there unless the switches or other infrastructure experience issues, though. It's a whole separate network than what we're concerned with. We're more focused on production gear and relevant switches/routers.

The fact that I was later able to connect supports this conclusion, of course. Try that reboot, sir. See what kind of results you get?
RaymonQtsx
JennaO1054

Title

Same issue here. Am on Yosemite and get errors logging in.
Have rebooted the system and still get -26000 error.

No luck with Mac desktop client.
JennaO1054
AdaLinnmml

Title

Same problem...Failed to sign in. (-26000)
AdaLinnmml
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235427

Latest Member: Yar khan

Online: 11