Failed to connect to the server (-21000)

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:31 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
javiermcc

Title

i have the same issue
javiermcc
GuyFender

Title

I'm experiencing the same problem, but I am at work, behind a proxy that requires authentication and I am not sure if that is the cause of the error.I will try again home on my personal PC which doesn't have a proxy and/or firewall.
GuyFender
T3CHI3

Title

I receive failed to connect to server (-21000) whenever I try to login using the windows application. The web.airdroid.com login works fine.
Thanks!
T3CHI3
freezowar

Title

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/push ... d.com:8098

That's because the login server is down.
freezowar
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

We are more than happy that AirDroid 3 is welcomed by so many users. The server is under high pressure, so something goes wrong with the login service. Our developers are working on this issue now, please kindly wait. Really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are more than happy that AirDroid 3 is welcomed by so many users. The server is under high pressure, so something goes wrong with the login service. Our developers are working on this issue now, please kindly wait. Really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
Furionthion

Title

i had the same issue from desktop and from my smartphone it's says 'failed to sign in,please retry'.i'm using windows 8.1 64 bit and android version 4.4.2
Furionthion
LunarAshes

Title

i have the same problem...please solve this problem as soon as possible thanks
LunarAshes
KellyeMoen

Title

same problem!
KellyeMoen
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics