Quick reply not working?

Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:04 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Dietzen
OP

Quick reply not working?

Hello, I've noticed that very often the quick reply via the sms notification window does not work. In fact it's only ever worked once for me.This has happened both on my desktop, as well as on my Macbook pro.

Any way to fix this?
Dietzen
EmanuelTQE

Title

Ditto here. Running Windows 7 and whatever the latest AirDroid client is.
If I pull up the main window I can send SMSs no problem, but using the quick reply gets me an error.
EmanuelTQE
robtoast

Title

Same here. I think it may have worked once, maybe twice, but every other time (couple dozen), it simply fails.
robtoast
DelilaBroa

Title

Same problem. Sending from main SMS section works fine, quick reply in notification popup always fails.
I shall try the click button instead of enter next time. Fingers crossed.
DelilaBroa
Drew

Re: Quick reply not working?

I don't even get the reply option anymore when using the Windows client -- it's only available when I use the Web client. That's a shame!
Drew
AirDroid_Coffee

Please sne the logs to support@airdroid.com to help us troubleshoot (also attach the link of this thread, thanks).

How to get the logs
PC: 
Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception.

Mac:
Ceate a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library.
AirDroid_Coffee
AirDroid_Coffee

I don't even get the reply option anymore when using the Windows client -- it's only available when I use the Web client. That's a shame! 

Did you have the option in previous version? The Android version of your device?
AirDroid_Coffee
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 24