Messaging not working correctly?

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:25 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Dietzen
OP

Messaging not working correctly?

Hello.
I've been having a lot of issues texting from my PC. It seems like I can text and respond to some people, while others AirDroid won't/can't text.
Anyone else having this issue?
Dietzen
LVHAlfons

Title

@Dietzen,
You are using AirDroid Windows or AirDroid Mac?

Can you please attach some screenshots to help us understand the issue? And the steps to reproduce this issue?

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
AngelParkm

Title

I am having the same issue. AirDroid Web works OK, but AirDroid Windows doesnt. When I reply to a message, it goes to a different number. I am in Australia, so the mobile number would be formatted for instance as 0411223344 or +61411223344. When I reply to +61411223344 , the + goes missing making it 61411223344 which is an invalid number and the message sits on my phone with delivery error 21. If I manually compose a new SMS and specify the number as 0411223344 then it sends OK.
AngelParkm
AngelParkm

Title

Here i've attached the Message Info from a failed message, and another of a successful one to the same person. You'll notice the phone number issue here.
AngelParkm
AngelParkm

Title

AngelParkm
GarryLuna

Title

I have the same Problem, if I use the Mac Client, the + Sign in front of the number gets missing when sending a new SMS.
GarryLuna
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 52