New version 3.0.3.0 not working?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
B_Unit
OP

New version 3.0.3.0 not working?

Has anyone else upgraded today only to have Airdroid stop working completely? The last version was a bit buggy, but the functionality was there; now it quits every time I try to run it.

Mac OS 10.8.5
B_Unit
golden123

Title

I am having the same problem today on Android
golden123
LVHAlfons

Title

@B_Unit

AirDroid Mac crashes on launch? Or after running for some time? Or when you try to use a specific feature?

And please send us the log: Click Finder--Click Go--Press Alt until Library shows--Click Library:

@jackelirosenberg

Do you mean AirDroid app crash on launch on your device? Can you tell us your Android version, device model, AirDroid version? And more details of the issue?
LVHAlfons
Meow

Title

AirDroid 3.0.3 with nexus 7 and win 8
It no longer connects by scanning the code square thing. It says I am successfully connected and then tells me I must either use the scanner or login to use Airdroid...
Meow
GiseleDros

Title

@Coffee_Administrator

New version crashes on launch, no chance to use anything specific. No logs in Application Support; perhaps because I'm not on the latest Mac OS?

For now went back to previous version which works fine. (I get notifications that device is not supported, but works just fine.)

Thanks for the reply, look forward to more info.
GiseleDros
LuigiWSLuo

Title

Same thing happens to me, I run OSX 10.8.5 and both 3.0.3.0 and 3.0.3.1 crash on startup with no error code.
LuigiWSLuo
LVHAlfons

Title

@B_Unit @rosetea,
We are still looking into this now. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
GiseleDros

Title

@Coffee - looks like new 3.0.4 is working fine, thanks!
GiseleDros
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235462

Latest Member: Hameddns

Online: 44