Display "Company Name" field in contact search results?

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:47 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
brianchris
OP

Display "Company Name" field in contact search results?

Many of my contacts on my Android only have a "Company Name" field populated, and not a proper names (first last). For those such contacts, they are listed/displayed as only phone numbers in the Windows web client of AirDroid. Worse, that means I can't search for any contact of mine that only has a "Company name" field populated. Is there any way to include that field in the AirDroid web client's contact list and/or search results? My apologies if this has been answered before.....none of my search criteria of previous discussions brought up this subject. Thank you!
frangutz likes this post.
brianchris
frangutz

Re: Display "Company Name" field in contact search results?

Many of my contacts on my Android only have a "Company Name" field populated, and not a proper names (first last). For those such contacts, they are listed/displayed as only phone numbers in the Windows web client of AirDroid. Worse, that means I can't search for any contact of mine that only has a "Company name" field populated. Is there any way to include that field in the AirDroid web client's contact list and/or search results? My apologies if this has been answered before.....none of my search criteria of previous discussions brought up this subject. Thank you!

Hi There. Did you ever get a response to this? I am having the same issue.

F.
frangutz
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446

Latest Member: Ebru İbis

Online: 17