Contacts don't synchronize

Tue May 26, 2015 3:34 pm in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
poliss

Re: Contacts don't synchronize

AirDroid for Win v. 3.1.3. Bug still exist.
poliss
Bob

I'm having this problem on a new windows 10. It won't load contacts in the windows app or the web page. I tried the link: web.android.com/2.0.9 and can't log in. It keeps telling me to login again for security....that attempt takes me to an endless loop of auto login attempts that pop up immediately. I hit OK and it auto populates the fields and attempts another failed attempt.
Bob
Coffee Admin

I'm having this problem on a new windows 10. It won't load contacts in the windows app or the web page. I tried the link: web.android.com/2.0.9 and can't log in. It keeps telling me to login again for security....that attempt takes me to an endless loop of auto login attempts that pop up immediately. I hit OK and it auto populates the fields and attempts another failed attempt.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I just tried web.airdroid.com/2.0.9 but everything's fine on my side. Can you pls try again now?
Coffee
Admin
Paulo

Hi

Regarding my original post, I'm pleased to let you know that I now have a LG G3 D855 (the Samsung bricked!) and that I no longer have an issue with synchronising Contacts.

I've noticed that only 6 of my contact 'groups' synchronize though (I have many more than that) - but not a very important issue.

thanks for your support
Paulo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235427

Latest Member: Yar khan

Online: 26