"Failed to connect to the server (-26860)question

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:24 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
MaggieF59
OP

"Failed to connect to the server (-26860)

Repeatedly get this message when I try to use AirDroid.  I uninstalled, then reinstalled it.  Changed my password, and it still won't connect.  Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm using Windows 8.1.

James Smith likes this post.
MaggieF59
Coffee Admin

Re: "Failed to connect to the server (-26860)

Repeatedly get this message when I try to use AirDroid.  I uninstalled, then reinstalled it.  Changed my password, and it still won't connect.  Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm using Windows 8.1. 

Hi, would you please try adjusting the firewall from high/medium to low to see if it helps? (We got feedback from users that this works).

And we're going to make some changes on this recently. Hope it helps.
Coffee
Admin
Craig

Repeatedly get this message when I try to use AirDroid. I uninstalled, then reinstalled it. Changed my password, and it still won't connect. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm using Windows 8.1.

Hi there.... I get this message sometimes and found that there is a service (IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules) that sometimes doesn't start on my machine for whatever reason.

If I manually start that I can connect to Airdroid.

Maybe you are experiencing the same thing? - its worth a try anyway!

Check this vid out for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkZzGUbFcTk

Cheers.
Craig
Rick Katribe

The service (IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules) was running on my computer, but I restarted it anyway. No help; still got the failure to connect to server.
Rick Katribe
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235059

Latest Member: abc

Online: 5