Can I access files on my phone from Win client?question

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:20 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Redthirst
OP

Can I access files on my phone from Win client?

So Web version of AirDroid allows you to remotely access files on your Android without even picking it up. But it seems like desktop client can only send files, and in order to recieve them, I need to manually send the from Android AirDroid. Is there anything I'm missing, or it's intended to be this way?
Redthirst
Coffee Admin

Re: Can I access files on my phone from Win client?

So Web version of AirDroid allows you to remotely access files on your Android without even picking it up. But it seems like desktop client can only send files, and in order to recieve them, I need to manually send the from Android AirDroid. Is there anything I'm missing, or it's intended to be this way? 

Sorry, access the files on your phone with AirDroid Win/Mac is not supported now. If you need to manage files on your phone, you can try AirDroid Web. I've collected your feature request and we'll consider it :)
Coffee
Admin
Redthirst

Sorry, access the files on your phone with AirDroid Win/Mac is not supported now. If you need to manage files on your phone, you can try AirDroid Web. I've collected your feature request and we'll consider it Image

Thanks, I would just use Web all the time, but it's annoying that I can't stay logged in forever. At the same time, I don't need to transfer files that often, so logging into Web from time to time is fine.
Redthirst
Coffee Admin

Thanks, I would just use Web all the time, but it's annoying that I can't stay logged in forever. At the same time, I don't need to transfer files that often, so logging into Web from time to time is fine.

You can check the "stay signed in for 2 weeks" option, it may help :)
Coffee
Admin
Amer

I must also thumbs up this request. Its a must have feature for any phone manager to access/manage files from desktop. Thanks
Amer
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 83