High CPU usage on Windows

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
nramsugit
OP

High CPU usage on Windows

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4. I had enabled AirMirror, and everything works fairly well (There is only a bit of lag on the PC end). I find however, that the AirDroid process is taking up 25% of my CPU usage. i had the AirMirror window closed and the AirDroid app minimised to the taskbar. Any ideas on how this problem exists (or if it is a problem in the first place). Note that I am using a laptop, so perhaps the lack of computing power might be the issue?
nramsugit
Coffee Admin

Re: High CPU usage on Windows

Thanks for the feedback. I've reported to the developers and they'll look into this :)
Coffee
Admin
发光二极管

Same problem....
发光二极管
Nate Miller

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4. I had enabled AirMirror, and everything works fairly well (There is only a bit of lag on the PC end). I find however, that the AirDroid process is taking up 25% of my CPU usage. i had the AirMirror window closed and the AirDroid app minimised to the taskbar. Any ideas on how this problem exists (or if it is a problem in the first place). Note that I am using a laptop, so perhaps the lack of computing power might be the issue?

Just wanted to second this issue. In the same situation as above, I notice at least 50% of my processor time is devoted to airdroid.

More details: on a surface pro 2, win 8.1, core i5 processor @1.9GHz.
Nate Miller
7stars

15% all the time here on 8cores AMD FX8350
with airmirror on...

then, it never turns off the screen (as Mobizen does)... furthermore IMO the speed of control via USB must be drastically improved
7stars
7stars

another issue: i'm on Samsung GT-I8190n

the airmirror disconnects every time if you keep it running in background without using it...
7stars
bencun

Just to report: same thing here, 25% CPU usage even when I close the AirMirror window.
bencun
Jeff Wilson

Also confirming ~20% CPU usage and fan cycling on and off every 5-10 seconds. Once I killed the Airdroid process, both issues stopped.

Verizon Wireless HTC One M7 Lollipop (don't have the phone in front of me at the moment to get exact Android version)
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel i7-4790K w/ 32 GB RAM

Both running latest Airdroid app versions as of this writing.
Jeff Wilson
matthew

High CPU/fan pretty consistently... latest versions on Windows and two Android devices.
matthew
Coffee Admin

@nramsugit @发光二极管 @nate miller @7stars @bencun @jeff wilson @matthew

Hi guys, do you still have this problem when using the latest version of AirDroid? If yes, pls attach the logs and exceptions here to help us troubleshoot.

Win:
Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception.

Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library > Application Support > AirDroid.

Phone:
/sdcard/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 38