Not possible to read contacts !!!!question

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:35 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Hedwiga Tkáčová
OP

Not possible to read contacts !!!!

The arid droid is not able to connect to the smartphote´s contacts. Everything else runs well. Can you help please???
Faby9420 likes this post.
Hedwiga Tkáčová
Coffee Admin

Re: Not possible to read contacts !!!!

The arid droid is not able to connect to the smartphote´s contacts. Everything else runs well. Can you help please???
Is there any error msg? Do you mean contacts can't load on AirDroid Win? Does this happen when you use AirDroid Web?
Coffee
Admin
Sergio

SR ADM CAFE !!!! NÃO ESTOU LENDO AS MSGS DE MEUS CONTATOS DO FACEBOOK E DO MESSENGER !!!!! PODE ME AJUDAR ?
Sergio
Coffee Admin

SR ADM CAFE !!!! NÃO ESTOU LENDO AS MSGS DE MEUS CONTATOS DO FACEBOOK E DO MESSENGER !!!!! PODE ME AJUDAR ?

AirDroid helps you to access contacts stored on your phone, it can't help you manage contacts and messages on Facebook :(
borusikkok likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
dede

I Have the same problem with my Galaxy S4 Mini where I Installed the latest version of Airdroid V3.1.6 when I use Airdroid on my PC, everything works fine except that all my contacts from Galaxy do not appear on my PC. The contacts windows on my PC shows permanently dots as if contacts where downloading but nothing happen even after waiting one hour. If someone can help. Thanks
dede
Dora Admin

I Have the same problem with my Galaxy S4 Mini where I Installed the latest version of Airdroid V3.1.6 when I use Airdroid on my PC, everything works fine except that all my contacts from Galaxy do not appear on my PC. The contacts windows on my PC shows permanently dots as if contacts where downloading but nothing happen even after waiting one hour. If someone can help. Thanks

Hi, would you please try to check if you can see your contacts on web.airdroid.com. Thanks.
Dora
Admin
dede

Hi Dora. Thanks for your reply. my android contacts can't be seen on Web.android.com. When I open contacts on web.android.com it looks like my contacts are downloaded but in fact they are not. The windows shows dots...running for more than an hour without any contact downloaded.
Thanks for your support
dede
dede

Hi, would you please try to check if you can see your contacts on web.airdroid.com. Thanks.Hi Dora. Thanks for your reply. my android contacts can't be seen on Web.android.com. When I open contacts on web.android.com it looks like my contacts are downloaded but in fact they are not. The windows shows dots...running for more than an hour without any contact downloaded.
Thanks for your support
dede
dede

Hi Dora. I am still expecting your answer for the reasons my Android Contacts are not downloaded on to my PC with the latest version of Airdroid installed (Version 3.1.6). Thanks
dede
b7h

Hi, installed yesterday, great App! Just this one problem: Can't access contact: constantly running dot's in contact window.
Vodafone Smart Ultra 6, Android 5.1.1. / Windows 10, latest Chrome / and Firefox. 1100+ contacts, Multiple google accounts. Access via http://web.airdroid.com/ and http://192.168.1.9:8888/ Haven't installed client yet.
Hope you can fix it soon.
Thanks!
b7h
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235427

Latest Member: Yar khan

Online: 16