AirMirror not working with UNROOTED LG G4 with Windows Desktop App

Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:03 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
lorissimo
OP

AirMirror not working with UNROOTED LG G4 with Windows Desktop App

Anyone else having issues with AirMirror not working with an UNROOTED LG G4 unable to connect with the Windows desktop application? I have enabled USB debugging but I'm unable to connect as I keep getting the "Failed to connect the phone. Please enable USB debugging on it." message. Which, of course, as already stated is enabled.
lorissimo
ma33r

Re: AirMirror not working with UNROOTED LG G4 with Windows Desktop App

lorissimo wrote:Anyone else having issues with AirMirror not working with an UNROOTED LG G4 unable to connect with the Windows desktop application? I have enabled USB debugging but I'm unable to connect as I keep getting the "Failed to connect the phone. Please enable USB debugging on it." message. Which, of course, as already stated is enabled.

I experiencing the same issue. I have attempted multiple times to connect LG G4 to AirMirror via usb but it does not work. I receive the message which states that I do not have usb debugging on it even though I do. I have not yet found a solution to this problem.
ma33r
nebi karaca

olso i have same problem how can we resolwing this problem ? Does it program supporting lg g4 or not ? We ar waiting any answer ...
nebi karaca
lorissimo

still not working...
lorissimo
MohamadNael

to root first need to see your software versions and else framework also. new files are available for each update android lollipop and marshmallow also
MohamadNael
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 21