Local File trasnfer not working after update to v3.2.2question

Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:38 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Bboy1205
OP

Local File trasnfer not working after update to v3.2.2

I was able to simply drag and drop a file from my computer into airdroid on windows and it would be downloaded on my phone but immediately after i updated to the newest version and tried to transfer a file i cant. It gives me the error "Local transfer failed" and tells me to try remote transfer. Both my phone and computer are on the same network and nothing has changed except for me updating the app. Any help would be appreciated! Just let me know what info you need from me
Bboy1205
aceandroidtvbox

Re: Local File trasnfer not working after update to v3.2.2

ohhh, u posted from Jan 5th and no answer? :(
aceandroidtvbox
Dora Admin

Re: Local File trasnfer not working after update to v3.2.2

I was able to simply drag and drop a file from my computer into airdroid on windows and it would be downloaded on my phone but immediately after i updated to the newest version and tried to transfer a file i cant. It gives me the error "Local transfer failed" and tells me to try remote transfer. Both my phone and computer are on the same network and nothing has changed except for me updating the app. Any help would be appreciated! Just let me know what info you need from me

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please follow this guide to check your connection mode: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15750
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 24