What is the timeframe of MMS support on AirDroid

Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:21 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Telefoner
OP

What is the timeframe of MMS support on AirDroid

I am really baffled. I have been using Airdroid profesionally for over a year now, and I have not encountered any other program that gives me that control over my phone that Airdroid gives me. But I have a stone in my shoe, so to speak. Why does Airdroid not support MMS messages? I can see that users have been asking for this feature for several years, and You claim that the feature is under development, but how long can it take? Perhaps You should divert some of Your ressources toward developing this feature. It is nice to have screen mirroring and other nifty features, but if the basic foundation for the app is not laid and BASIC features is lacking, I cannot see the reason to develop all these fancy features. As I mentioned, I am using it professionally during my daily work, and several times a day, I loose messages because of my workers write to long messages thereby converting it to a MMS. I will soon be forced to find another program similar to airdroid, but with that small thing that it should be a program that I can rely on to deliver me ALL of my messages.
Telefoner
cmarcera

Re: What is the timeframe of MMS support on AirDroid

I switched to MightyText. The lack of MMS support and 5 years of "We'll consider it" from AirDroid made it easy to move over.
cmarcera
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 31