Password not working in Windows app

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:30 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
quincy
OP

Password not working in Windows app

I just downloaded the Windows app and it wont accept my password. I can log into the website no problem. The installer was AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.3.0.exe and I am using Win8.1 Enterprise 64bit.

Thanks,

Jon
quincy
mail

Re: Password not working in Windows app

I cannot login to my airdroid connection this morning. It hangs while authenticating.
mail
quincy

I just downloaded the Windows app and it wont accept my password. I can log into the website no problem. The installer was AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.3.0.exe and I am using Win8.1 Enterprise 64bit.

Thanks,

Jon

BTW, I have a long complex password with a mixture of cases, numbers, and special characters. I have tried making the password eight characters w/o special characters in it and still doesn't work.
quincy
quincy

quincy wrote:I just downloaded the Windows app and it wont accept my password. I can log into the website no problem. The installer was AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.3.0.exe and I am using Win8.1 Enterprise 64bit.

Thanks,

Jon

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still says my password is not correct.
quincy
aswin

i just updated my window 7 to window 10..normally i used web air droid.to transfer file.....but now it wont accept my password

thanks

aswin
aswin
Dora Admin

i just updated my window 7 to window 10..normally i used web air droid.to transfer file.....but now it wont accept my password

thanks

aswin

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please reset your password and then try again to see if it works?
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235570

Latest Member: karthi

Online: 126