Messages get sent to the wrong people.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:36 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Alkapwn3d
OP

Messages get sent to the wrong people.

I often have a huge issue where if I send someone a message useing the PC client or web app there is a risk that the messages get send to the wrong people. the name might say Jim but after you press enter the message gets sent to Bob.

Imagine my horror when I send a dirty message to my special lady friend and when I press send it says it went to my mom :S

HUUUGE problem that needs to be addressed
Alkapwn3d
KobboM

Re: Messages get sent to the wrong people.

Wow, that amazing..

What is application do use to send message ? BBM or Whatsapp?
KobboM
Dora Admin

Re: Messages get sent to the wrong people.

I often have a huge issue where if I send someone a message useing the PC client or web app there is a risk that the messages get send to the wrong people. the name might say Jim but after you press enter the message gets sent to Bob.

Imagine my horror when I send a dirty message to my special lady friend and when I press send it says it went to my mom :S

HUUUGE problem that needs to be addressed
Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please send you log to support@airdroid.com along with your problem?
You can find the logs here:
PC:C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs or Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception
Android: SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

What's more, do you remember when this problem occurred? Can you tell us an approximate time?
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 42