AirDroid Does Not Work on Windows 10question

Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
CrAstrum
OP

AirDroid Does Not Work on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

As it is mentioned at title, my AirDroid does not work on Windows 10. When I open the software and click File Transfer or my account tab, I see a blank screen. But when I close the software and open it as administrator, it works. Do I have to do this every time I need it? Why can't I use it directly without reopening it as administrator? I am adding the images that related to my issue.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
AD2.jpg
AD1.jpg
CrAstrum
Dora Admin

Re: AirDroid Does Not Work on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

As it is mentioned at title, my AirDroid does not work on Windows 10. When I open the software and click File Transfer or my account tab, I see a blank screen. But when I close the software and open it as administrator, it works. Do I have to do this every time I need it? Why can't I use it directly without reopening it as administrator? I am adding the images that related to my issue.

Thank you in advance.AttachmentsImageImage

Hi, would you please check if you have signed in to Windows 10 with the account of administrator?
Dora
Admin
CrAstrum

Hi, would you please check if you have signed in to Windows 10 with the account of administrator?
[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test1a704e56ca68e13986c5cf08ca573936.jpg[/sizeimg]

Yes I have. Thank you for your concern, but the problem is still existing. :/
CrAstrum
Dora Admin

Hi, would you please send us the log to help us troubleshot it? You can find logs here: C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs or right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception
Dora
Admin
Jay

create a shortcut to airdroid if you don't already have one, right click on the shortcut and select Properties. Go to the "Shortcut" tab (it should bring you there automatically) and click Advanced, then place a check mark in the "Run as Administrator" box. Your problem is solved.

Also it might help if you turn off your UAC

UAC
Jay
Dora Admin

@jay Thanks for you help.
Dora
Admin
DG2k6

AirDroid Does Not Work on Windows 10

I have analogic problem...
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Version 3.3.0. Run as Admin. UAC active.Win 10 Pro.
DG2k6
Dora Admin

Hi @dg2k6 , would you please send us the log to help us troubleshot it? You can find logs here: C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs or right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception
Dora
Admin
DG2k6

Hi @dg2k6 , would you please send us the log to help us troubleshot it? You can find logs here: C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs or right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception
I almost solved the problem. When you install AirDroid, a program established in the C:\Program files (x86)\AirDroid. But additional files to be installed, for some reason it is not recorded in the user profile, and the local drive K:\Airdroid. And for some reason this location was the owner of the wrong set. Manually change the owner did not work and I took advantage of the program TakeOwnershipEx. (Http://soft.oszone.net/program/11635/TakeOwnershipEx/).
1.jpg

Attention: Question - why the program has recorded additional files on the local disk wrong?

Exceptions & Logs.7z
(22.1 KB) Downloaded 420 times

DG2k6
Dora Admin

@dg2k6 Your feedback has been forwarded to our tech team. We will check it and fix it. Thanks.
DG2k6 likes this post.
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235435

Latest Member: alireza

Online: 16