Airmirror - no mouse input

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:46 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
zsaleszaz zaz
OP

Airmirror - no mouse input

I have been using airmirror from windows to control a certain android device. Yesterday, i opened airmirror, i can see the screen, but i cannot give input from the PC mouse. I can only see what happens in device, i have no control with mouse or keyboard input. I re-installed Airdroid to Android device, gave SuperSu permissions again, the same result.
Salvador likes this post.
zsaleszaz zaz
Dora Admin

Re: Airmirror - no mouse input

Hi @zsaleszaz zaz, are you using AirMirror to control android tv box? We changed some mechanisms of AirMirror on the new update and it might not support for tv box. Would you please use the previous version of AirDroid (download from here: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_3.1.6.apk )and we will consider to fix this problem in the future updates. Please kindly stay tuned.
Dora
Admin
zsaleszaz zaz

Hi @zsaleszaz zaz, are you using AirMirror to control android tv box? We changed some mechanisms of AirMirror on the new update and it might not support for tv box. Would you please use the previous version of AirDroid (download from here: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_3.1.6.apk )and we will consider to fix this problem in the future updates. Please kindly stay tuned.

Yes, i am trying to control Zidoo X6 Tv Box, i will try the version you gave me, thank you very much
zsaleszaz zaz
zsaleszaz zaz

Yes, i am trying to control Zidoo X6 Tv Box, i will try the version you gave me, thank you very much

I did try the older version and it works indeed, thank you very much, but please try and fix this at the newer versions, because as it is i cannot update
zsaleszaz zaz
Dora Admin

Hi @zsaleszaz zaz, we will try to fix it soon and please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin
Josh Crane

Hi, I've the same problem as of about an hour or 2 ago on my Xperia z3, mouse suddenly stopped responding on my phone with AirMirror... the keyboard works fine, just the mouse from the PC is playing up. The only reason I was able to unlock my phone (broken touch screen) at all is because I connected the mouse directly to it... but the mouse not working is quite a problem otherwise!

Using v3.2.1 on phone, can't see the version of the PC app, does it show it anywhere? It says it's up to date, so I guess whatever the latest version is at the time of writing this. I'm reluctant to roll back to an older version as suggested above in case there's another problem and I can no longer access the phone at all, thankful to have any access at all right now! (a great app when it's working, thank you)

Also this problem occurred out of the blue, no updates, nothing. The only thing I can think of is that it's the 1st July, unless there's changes set to take effect as of today wherever in the world it just turned 1st July cpl hours ago, then it's strange for this bug to appear out of nowhere...
Josh Crane
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235460

Latest Member: Abdul hamid

Online: 33