How to browse files/folders on phone via Win Client

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:17 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
rsc.remo
OP

How to browse files/folders on phone via Win Client

If I open airdroid web, there's a pleasant file explorer in which I can browse though my phone and drag&drop files between my phone and pc. Is there any option to do so in the windows client? I haven't found anything similar yet. Only a one way drag&drop transfer from my pc to my phone without being able to select the folder I want to place the file into on my phone.
Please help?
rsc.remo
Lillian Admin

Re: How to browse files/folders on phone via Win Client

If I open airdroid web, there's a pleasant file explorer in which I can browse though my phone and drag&drop files between my phone and pc. Is there any option to do so in the windows client? I haven't found anything similar yet. Only a one way drag&drop transfer from my pc to my phone without being able to select the folder I want to place the file into on my phone.
Please help?

Hi,
Transferring folder from PC to phone is only for Bonus and Premium users, working under local connection.
Lillian
Admin
aslub

gobu hacked
aslub
Playview

https://bestapkdownloads.com/download-and-install-true-skate/
Playview
mathu

i do not use only shareit app on my phone for share things.
mathu
George242

Once file and printer sharing is enabled, you can open File Explorer or Windows Explorer, right-click a folder you want to share, and select Properties. Click the Share button and make the folder available on the network mypremiercreditcard.
George242
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 49