Airmirror on Samsung Galaxy S4

Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:56 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Comlink
OP

Airmirror on Samsung Galaxy S4

I seem to having difficulty getting my Non-rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 to work with Airmirror. I have a windows PC and my phone is connected to the computer using a usb cord, I have the debugging option taken care of, but I cannot access the airmirror abilities of the program. I am using Airdroid through my web browser which is chrome.

Is there anything that can be done to help? If I root my S4 will that allow it to work with Airmirror?
el_gallo_azul likes this post.
Comlink
el_gallo_azul

Re: Airmirror on Samsung Galaxy S4

Sounds like the same problem here on my Samsung SM-G920I (Galaxy S6).

USB debugging is enabled, which allowed the device to be shown in the "Device authorization" list. I click on the device then press "Select"...

...and then get all excited because it looks like I can move to the next step, because now I can choose the "Ajustes completado" (ie. "settings done") button...

..but when I click the button, I go back to the AirMirror Plugin dialog box...

...where I can press the "Device authorization" button to start the loop again.
el_gallo_azul
Comlink

Yup, that is pretty much what I go through.

I am willing to Root my S4, but I want to know it will solve the AirMirror problem, and not just potentially brick my phone
Comlink
el_gallo_azul

Shortly after my post, AirMirror started working correctly. I have no idea why or what might have caused it to start working, so I'm afraid I can't provide any guidance to anyone else.
el_gallo_azul
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 37