Since update, cannot answer Whatsapp notification from PCquestion

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:21 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
jfneuch
OP

Since update, cannot answer Whatsapp notification from PC

Hello,
I would like to answer whatsapp notification with the answer button on notifications from the PC. It works very fine with the version 3. Since I update the application to the version 4, I cannot answer from the PC to the whatsapp notifications. When answering, 3 secondes later I get a whatsapp notification on the PC: "Impossible to answer". I specify that the notification on the PC has only one message.
I have a smartphone S4500D Rock modele with Android 4.4.2. In the smartphone airdroid notifications settings, everything is on, included mirror notification service. In the authorized applications, everything is ON. Although I try to download the Airdroid 4 version for PC, I get version 3.3.5.3.
Thank you very much to everyone who can help me.
jfneuch
Lillian Admin

Re: Since update, cannot answer Whatsapp notification from PC

Hello,
I would like to answer whatsapp notification with the answer button on notifications from the PC. It works very fine with the version 3. Since I update the application to the version 4, I cannot answer from the PC to the whatsapp notifications. When answering, 3 secondes later I get a whatsapp notification on the PC: "Impossible to answer". I specify that the notification on the PC has only one message.
I have a smartphone S4500D Rock modele with Android 4.4.2. In the smartphone airdroid notifications settings, everything is on, included mirror notification service. In the authorized applications, everything is ON. Although I try to download the Airdroid 4 version for PC, I get version 3.3.5.3.
Thank you very much to everyone who can help me.

Hi, would you please send us log files on your phone and PC so that we can further check the issue for you?
Windows (AirDroid 3.3.5 and later):
Please enter “%appdata%\airdroid\logs” on Windows explorer and you will find the log files.
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

Or you can send the log files to support@airdroid.com with the details of your issue
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 28