How to connect betw PC and PCquestion

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Dan
OP

How to connect betw PC and PC

I want to use AirDroid to transfer a file between two windows PCs on the same network. How can that be done using AirDroid?

Thanks in advance,
Dan
Dan
Niki Admin

Re: How to connect betw PC and PC

I want to use AirDroid to transfer a file between two windows PCs on the same network. How can that be done using AirDroid?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far PC to PC is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Jacob K

Re: How to connect betw PC and PC

Still no update on this feature? This was my main reason for installing, I assumed it would be able to sync files across ALL devices, not just back and forth between pc and phone.

The example of this would be transfer to desktop to work more comfortably when i get home, or reverse when I'm going on a trip.. sending pictures to one pc for backup, etc.. If it can send directly over the local network, without need for airdroid to host any content, I see no reason not to include this feature.

Another use might be to reply to a text regardless which system I'm on at the time, instead of having to sign in at the beginning of my session every time if I switch devices, which is tedious and takes away a lot of the benefit. Pushbullet had this feature over a year ago and no longer is in active development, so i hoped I could fully replace it with AirDroid.. but it seems not. Some people like myself have workstations or gaming desktops as well as laptops, this would bridge those gaps and make the program much more convenient and useful.
Jacob K
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 45