App doesnt remember password

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:10 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Senliast
OP

App doesnt remember password

Hello. The Windows AirDroid app doesnt remember password, requieres to enter it every
time i restart my PC and brings notification "Unable to login" althrough checkbox "Keep me signed in"
is checked. Its really annoying. Any ideas? Thank You in advice.
Senliast
Rimax

Re: App doesnt remember password

Same here, just asked this for myself. Maybe an intended annoyance to force you to pay for PRO if you ask me, they wouldn't be the first ones to do this. A Wordpress plugin was keeping my web server's CPU to 100% causing serious issues until I paid for the full version, after which the problem magically went away.
Rimax
Niki Admin

Hello. The Windows AirDroid app doesnt remember password, requieres to enter it every
time i restart my PC and brings notification "Unable to login" althrough checkbox "Keep me signed in"
is checked. Its really annoying. Any ideas? Thank You in advice.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for later reply.

Would you like to write a feedback on AirDroid PC client for us
for a further check?

Finding "Feedback" on the menu bar on the left.

Please select “report a bug” as the feedback type, make sure to tick the box next to "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
AndreyAndrey

Probably it really depends on plugins that you are using. I had some issues with online maps plugin and in the end have changed it for another one(https://www.fla-shop.com/products/wp-plugins/united-states/us/). And have solved all the issues at once.
AndreyAndrey
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 59