Windows 10 - Unable to Installquestion

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:39 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Bear
OP

Windows 10 - Unable to Install

Hello Friends,
I am trying to install AirDroid on windows. Whenever I download the program from the download page and use the Windows option HERE. Once it downloads I'll go to my download folder and try to install *AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.6.2.0.exe*. But once I click it and Run as Administrator comes up nothing happens after that. I even checked the task list and scanned my computer for any folders but its nothing doing anything at all.

Steps I've Taken:
-Turning off Anti-Virus
-Making sure permission are correct
-Running in Compatibility mode
-Made sure there were no files from AirDroid on the system.
-Restored System

I can currently use the Web Version but I like the Desktop version way way more. I am not sure what else I can do. Can you please point me in the right direction (no I will not restore my system again).
Bear
Niki Admin

Re: Windows 10 - Unable to Install

Hello Friends,
I am trying to install AirDroid on windows. Whenever I download the program from the download page and use the Windows option HERE. Once it downloads I'll go to my download folder and try to install *AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.6.2.0.exe*. But once I click it and Run as Administrator comes up nothing happens after that. I even checked the task list and scanned my computer for any folders but its nothing doing anything at all.

Steps I've Taken:
-Turning off Anti-Virus
-Making sure permission are correct
-Running in Compatibility mode
-Made sure there were no files from AirDroid on the system.
-Restored System

I can currently use the Web Version but I like the Desktop version way way more. I am not sure what else I can do. Can you please point me in the right direction (no I will not restore my system again).
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to know where did your download the Airdroid, would you like to download the latest version in our official website?

Do you mean when you click the download to install there have nothing appear, have this appear in your computer?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
maryfink likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Chae

I'm having the same problem on a HP Omen Laptop Win10 with latest updates, no 3rd party security software, box standard Defender & Firewall. The same version of Airdroid loaded fine on my work PC running the latest version of Win 10 again box standard windows. I even found an older version of Airdroid and tried to install that but no joy :(
Chae
Chae

Chae wrote:I'm having the same problem on a HP Omen Laptop Win10 with latest updates, no 3rd party security software, box standard Defender & Firewall. The same version of Airdroid loaded fine on my work PC running the latest version of Win 10 again box standard windows. I even found an older version of Airdroid and tried to install that but no joy :(

Problem solved by unzipping the exe file, copying contents to C:\Program Files (x86)\, created a shortcut of the airdroid.exe, made it run as administrator and away it went first time :)
2 people like this post.
Chae
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 42