Windows 10 previous chats not displaying

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:47 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Johnstac
OP

Windows 10 previous chats not displaying

I have been using AirDroid with Windows 10 for several weeks with no problems. Normally, I can just select a contact on the left and it will display the previous chat thread. Not so any longer. When I click on the contact, nothing shows up in the right pane. I can still send messages using the, "New message" option at the bottom, but even the new message will not be displayed on the right pane. The messages are still being sent and received though.

I have made no changes to my phone and the permissions to mirror are still enabled. I just don't know what else to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Johnstac
thankheaven

Re: Windows 10 previous chats not displaying

Having read a few posts and hoping to solve my problem, I did install web AirDroid but to no avail. When I relaunched, and clicked on a conversation on the left side of the screen, the following popped up on the right, "No SMS, Failed to load, Refresh. (Displayed Conversation - text omitted). So it showed the conversation briefly but not in the correct font. It was displaying the message above in New Times Roman or whatever it was, just no formatting. It did display the first message of the conversation though. The program is otherwise working. It still lets me create a message and send it from the Windows AirDroid App. It also shows up on my phone and I am getting responses from the people I'm sending to. It just won't display any of the conversations from the left side onto the right side. Frustrating because I have to go back to the phone to look at the conversation history.
thankheaven
thankheaven

Just as an fyi, when I simply click on a conversation on the left and then on, "New Message" I get the following on the right:

It's almost as if it's missing a connection somewhere. Despite the instructions, I did go to settings to ensure that the AirDroid app permissions were enabled
thankheaven
thankheaven

Anyone have any suggestions at all? It's driving me nuts that I have to use the phone itself to send texts to new people that I don't already have previous conversations for. It was much easier to use AirDroid on Windows.
thankheaven
IvanNelson

I had related issue, but I addressed help desk and they advised me to make system update for my device.
But it does not work for all, so better address the desk at achieveessays.
IvanNelson
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 39